WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious

Reaction score
I don't consider the WF league my main league and am not as interested in it this year as I was last year but it's just annoying every time I go in the thread to hear people whining about how JM's gonna rape the league and no one else stands a chance.

I could say the same about Magic/Showtime's team in this league, honestly. Has by far the best team and unless his team suffers significant injuries or someone pulls off a miraculous trade, I don't see anyone beating him out for the title.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
There are 14 categories. If someone (cough) can build a team that can outperform him in just 8 he won't win. Plain and simple.

Notorious

Reaction score
Of course it's possible someone can build a team that can beat his, but as it stands right now...his team is clearly better than everyone else's.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
His team is more balanced than everyone elses and has the potential to have big weeks against bad/injured teams. But someone could easily tank a few categories and beat him.

Just need the rest of the league to cooperate and TRADE WITH ME

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not as interested in the other league this year either. Not because of JM's team or anything, but not being able to draft just pissed me off and ruined my team completely. Auto-drafting in a keeper league where you already have a core set and know what categories you want and getting fucked over by a bunch of random players is just too much to overcome.

And my team is beatable like any other team. My team is stacked but I don't think I have any real consistent performers(EXCEPT ASIK THE BEAST) which I found out recently. In fact, my team is full of a bunch of inconsistent guys that could very well shit the bed any given week, I'm just hoping it doesn't happen in the playoffs.

Also Pau/Bosh might fuck me in the finals if the finals take place in the last week of the season as they'll probably sit.

Notorious

Reaction score
Of course your team is capable of losing a matchup, but your team is the most stacked and balanced team in the league. As much as I hate to say it, you have the best team in the league. Doesn't mean your team is incapable of losing a matchup but it is what it is.

One of the reasons I've lost interest in the other league is because it's nowhere near as active as it was last year, this year. Which is why I've started to really like this league because of how active it is. That's what makes this league so enjoyable.

Anyway, on to a different subject...

According to Windhorst, Dwyane Wade is a game-time decision for tonight's game with a left foot sprain.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Pfft you think this is active? Where were you last year. 37 fuckin' trades 5 days into the season. Now everyone is scared.

ESPECIALLY BRANDON :Kobe:

Notorious

Reaction score
I didn't even know this league existed last year. Or hell, 3 months ago.

37 trades though? The fuck? Were the drafts that bad?

Showtime

Reaction score
No, people were just being stupid. That many trades that early on is just pure stupidity at it's finest as only a few people actually benefited from it while the others had their teams basically raped.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
No, people were just being stupid. That many trades that early on is just pure stupidity at it's finest as only a few people actually benefited from it while the others had their teams basically raped.

YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT THAT THIS YEAR, HUH?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
And there weren't a lot of rape trades, imo. Just scrolled through the transactions. Only saw a few really bad ones from the last days of December.

KIF trades Stephen Curry/Dirk Nowitzki to PSYCH for Steve Nash/Al Harrington/Samuel Dalembert (KIF KILLS HIS TEAM)

PSYCH trades Paul George to PHX for Kendrick Perkins (George wasn't even good yet)

GA trades DeMarcus Cousins to NMS for Andray Blatche :Cena2:

Notorious

Reaction score
The fuck were you thinking GA on that last one?

Although to be fair, Blatche was a 17/8 player in the previous season.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I traded/acquired DeMarcus like 4 times last year. He was shitting the bed at the start of the season. I always make bad decisions at the start of the year. I already regret trade Al Jefferson this year for example...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It wasn't Bogut/Lee straight up jesus christ I'm not Blue[/QUOTE
I figured as much just still would have sucked to pretty much gave up Lee for nothing regardless.

MAK?

tumblr_m9349bk69e1qi6j9v.gif

Can't wait to see who you rape.
He said me because he has one of the more stacked teams in the league and I was beating him or close with him most of the week then got fucked on Sunday when I had 3 guys to his 7. Not like I got my ass kicked and my team isn't any good.

SAL

Reaction score
According to Windhorst, Dwyane Wade is a game-time decision for tonight's game with a left foot sprain.

GOOOOOOD FUCK HIM WITH A HOT POKER

I mean, huh, that's interesting.