WS Fantasy Basketball 2012-13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
IDK, man. Adds STRATEGY to the game, which is one of the reasons I kind of hate the WF league. They talk about weekly locking rosters = strategy, but that's bullshit. The only way anyone will have any chance of beating JM would be by streaming hot players, but that's not possible, so why try?

Anyway, just realized I'm going to get raped this week, because Sal has LeBron/Chalmers/Gallo/Someone else going on Thursday, while I have nobody.

Considered dropping out of that league. JM just rapes it and will every year as he has two top 5 players as keepers. It was also setup his way by him, but whatever.

I still blame you for trading him Lebron in one of the worst trades I've seen, but I disgress.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I made a bunch of shit trades in that league, man. Melo's a boss though, so w/e.

Still no clue why I traded LaMarcus for Z-Bo and Amar'e. Could have Melo/Dwight/Aldridge.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Fuck that league.

We have been slacking as we need gifs and shit talking to restore this to WCF greatness

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I meant people who are smart with it, or so damn foolish and non sensible that they would never take back what they say no matter how crazy even when it blows up in their face like me

not your breed of say I'm sorry afterward like a bitch shit talk son.

[video=youtube;ty6MTYoYKOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty6MTYoYKOo[/video]

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
I only apologize to appear somewhat humble because quite frankly the only two teams in this league that even stand a chance against mine are Mak's team and GA's team. Your team is beyond garbage, PYSCH. Anyone that has to pick up MWP constantly clearly has no idea what they're doing.

Like what was your plan in the beginning of the year?

1. Trade for Dwight and Kobe
2. ???
3. SUCCESS

yeah, no. You're going to miss the playoffs again because you're not capable of making a proper team due to your hard on for Kobe/Dwight. So enjoy being shit for the year while I remain at the top of the standings.

but you're quite, no more saying sorry. There really isn't any need to considering how much better my team than everyone else's. They can all thank you for that too.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm on the verge of potentially making a trade that could make or break my season.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I only apologize to appear somewhat humble because quite frankly the only two teams in this league that even stand a chance against mine are Mak's team and GA's team. Your team is beyond garbage, PYSCH. Anyone that has to pick up MWP constantly clearly has no idea what they're doing.

Like what was your plan in the beginning of the year?

1. Trade for Dwight and Kobe
2. ???
3. SUCCESS

yeah, no. You're going to miss the playoffs again because you're not capable of making a proper team due to your hard on for Kobe/Dwight. So enjoy being shit for the year while I remain at the top of the standings.

but you're quite, no more saying sorry. There really isn't any need to considering how much better my team than everyone else's. They can all thank you for that too.

MAK?

tumblr_m9349bk69e1qi6j9v.gif

I'm on the verge of potentially making a trade that could make or break my season.

Can't wait to see who you rape.

Notorious

Reaction score
Considered dropping out of that league. JM just rapes it and will every year as he has two top 5 players as keepers. It was also setup his way by him, but whatever.

I still blame you for trading him Lebron in one of the worst trades I've seen, but I disgress.

Man you guys really overrate the hell out of JM's team. Not only did he not win last year but even this year, there's still a good chance that he won't win. You guys really over-exaggerate when it comes to his team. Yeah he had a great draft but you guys act as if he's guaranteed to win the league just because he had a great draft. I didn't hear this much complaining last year when JM had both LeBron AND Kevin Love on his team but yet still failed to win the title.

And JM doesn't have two top 5 players. Yes he has LeBron but Dwyane Wade is not a top 5 fantasy player. Is injury prone and currently averaging 18.4 PPG, 4.7 APG, 4.3 RPG on 50/20/75 shooting. That doesn't look like top 5 fantasy player numbers.

As far as weekly lineups go, I do regret voting for them. Every other league I'm in has daily lineups, having all four with daily lineups would be easier plus the waiver wire is so bad in the league because of all the roster spots.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Who fuckin' cares. It's shit. I check that league like once a week and have no reason to do so during the week. Couldn't even tell you if I won my match-up last week. I won't spend a dollar of my free agent money.