WrestlingSmarks Showdown of Dreams!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
mine only wound up being 6 pages... I prob coulda made it longer but... I like where it ended.

and I'll be sure to think up some things. Gonna watch that Rock/Mankind I Quit match for some ideas too :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
My TT will be up within the next 24-30 hours.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... I mean really did we expect him to deliver on his own idea? Nope. The expectations were for others to take it over and make it work, make it good. Make it right.

Ah well. What we have done... is a SUCCESS!!!! And that is all that matters.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay... I'm saying this now cause I'm gonna cut straight to it..

Only three matches will be written... I'm sure Rey won't mind Me and Prodigy throwing in our 2 TTs but alas... Kinda sucks most people didn't bother but the three matches which will be worth.

Segments and promos are wanted; by the way... This is the writing low down.

SBS - I Quit Match
Effectsofraven - Ringmaster Challenge (aka 2/3 Falls)
RiR - Hell in a Cell.

Aniking

Reaction score
Yeah forget the other matches, it's too late now. They all had just over 4 weeks to TT and they couldn't do it even once. I knew this thing wouldn't work out as most people wouldn't TT or will decide to last minute, and there you go, I was right.

The Rock/Dinero match seems to be done with TTing, the JBL/Austin one hasn't had anything added to it for a little while, but there's 3 posts left for the HIAC match. Chase said he'd have one up by/on Friday, so I'm guessing that's around now considering it's been Saturday in Australia for nearly 3 hours now. Hope you guys can all get a final one in, but we'd be pushing it a bit if we wanna stick with the show going up on Sunday/Monday depending on where you live.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah we agreed to do 3 a piece so we all done there. Woo woo woo.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I didn't TT because I didn't think it'd be fair on Hoov's behalf knowing he wouldn't be able to get one up.

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
I can't wait to read this show. I wish I could have been part of this but oh well. Anyways can't wait to read it, I know it will be awesome.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
To the guys in my match, I will be throwing one up today, in fact I will start writing it now and it'll probably be in at about 9pm GMT, or earlier if EoR is ready to go. Sorry it's not been earlier but I was out yesterday and I wanted to wait for Chase, I don't like skipping.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
well I was planning on writing last night but for reasons i won't be getting into I couldn't so I'll be writing as much as I can throughout the whole day to get this match in I've got it planned out basic spotswise except for the finish so I just have to write it all out, just want to say if for any reason the show is a tidbit late it is because of that, as I also have to send in a segment I need to wrap up. And to the people in...Hell..In THE CELL...Sorry always wanted to do that. To the people there feel free to post, I am writing currently but I don't decide the finish of a match early just some spots so don't think a tt right now wouldn't mean anything if you were planning on doing one as I'll still be checking.

Also random thing but since I couldn't write, and had nothing to do I started doing this randomly, tell me what you think lol.

[video=youtube;Dd4HFZlEYYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd4HFZlEYYI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal as it currently stands...

At the moment, there's only 3 matches with Tting for and that's it from the card - Segments are in the works but I very much doubt they'll be done by the deadline of tomorrow and I'm certainly wanting to see more of the other stuff I've requested. Only gotten one so far, that I can remember.

Alas, this is bringing up issues and I've spoken to SBS and generally spazzing out hardcore style over the time I got to work on this show with, especially with revision being so close.

So I'm proposing to move the PPV for the 24th of June or 1st of the July... Giving more time to make this show, so much bigger and badder but only if you guys want that.

Aniking

Reaction score
I don't really want it to happen, purely because I don't wanna TT as Batista anymore. I invested myself into doing 2 TTs as him, thought both came out great, but that's it for me.

I say just get it up when you can. Moving it to a few weeks later isn't necessary and would really suck.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah... I did 3... that's all I got left.