WrestlingSmarks Showdown of Dreams!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Andrew, go ahead and go first. I'm sure I'll be able to throw up a TT sometime. I'm going through a lot right now with being diagnosed with a melanoma tumor on my right eye which is causing me to undergo surgery on Tuesday to remove my eye and have a prosthetic one put in. I'll throw one up after Andrew and 1-1 possibility. Awful timing for everything in my life at this time.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Andrew, go ahead and go first. I'm sure I'll be able to throw up a TT sometime. I'm going through a lot right now with being diagnosed with a melanoma tumor on my right eye which is causing me to undergo surgery on Tuesday to remove my eye and have a prosthetic one put in. I'll throw one up after Andrew and 1-1 possibility. Awful timing for everything in my life at this time.

Alright bro, I should have a TT up by Sunday Night or Monday.

Aniking

Reaction score
By the sounds of that, Hoov is definitely forgiven. You can take as much time as you need to reply to Andrew's TT. In this case, if it ends 1-1, that's fine as you're going through a tough situation. Good luck with it all mate! :)

I think this should all go ahead, but only those who TT will be included. If a match isn't TTed for, then it's scraped. Simple as that. Also I think if it's a one-on-one match and only one guy TTs, it also should be scraped. It'd be a waste of time to write a squash match for a one off show.

So as it stands, 3 matches will be scraped and 3 matches will be going ahead.

Lewb

Reaction score
I will be doing a second Del Rio TT monday. Regardless of any more action from anyone else. You have been warned. Get a TT in this weekend for HIAC or fall 2 behind with the probability of not being able to catch up.

Lewb

Reaction score
P.S: I didn't see Hoovs post til after mine, bro, I hope things all go well Tuesday pal.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Thanks Ani and Lewb it means a lot.

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I've been meaning to get one up, but as of yesterday my Mom's been in the hospital and is getting lots of tests, her blood sugar levels are through the roof hitting 25 and shes severe diabetic, I'm going to try my best. My apologies, didn't mean to not get one up.. Life is life.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
your sig more than makes up for it...

but seriously hope things for your mom gets better.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'll be TTing after Prodigy... Busy Busy for me as some of you know cause of exams etc.

I will TT tonight... Without a doubt.

I'd personally rather keep it 1 all.. But if we can make it 2 all... Then game on... But I rather ya wait Lewb till we all get on in.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Thanks Lewb :)... I'm gonna start on mine now, sorry for being the last man out douche.

Stirfry = Check... Faith No More blasting out of my tv = check... Ice Cold Can of Lemonade = Check...

LET'S DO THIS!

Aniking

Reaction score
That's good to see you can throw a TT up, EOR. Assumed you wouldn't be able to.

I'm still keen to go 2 each, and considering you're the final guy to TT, it could work out well in the end. We'll all hopefully get a 2nd in, and if you can then that's awesome, if not then it means nobody else missed out because of it.