• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wrestling=suck

MikeRaw

Wow, you are an idiot. Do you not get it. I don't give a shit what anybody thinks if how the show was. I doon't even read the reviews anymore. I just go on iwf and on wwe.com to read the results. Not review. There's a difference, and you don't seem to be able to get that.
I read the results, so I know what's going on. Nobody gives their opinions there, just results, and I don't thinhk anything that's going on storyline wise sounds good.

This too tough for you to grasp?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow, you are an idiot. Do you not get it. I don't give a shit what anybody thinks if how the show was. I doon't even read the reviews anymore. I just go on iwf and on wwe.com to read the results. Not review. There's a difference, and you don't seem to be able to get that.
I read the results, so I know what's going on. Nobody gives their opinions there, just results, and I don't thinhk anything that's going on storyline wise sounds good.

This too tough for you to grasp?

Then you would have no idea if wrestling sucked. :laugh:

This makes the whole topic of the thread fail. Kinda like you.

CMS said:
Y2J vs HBK feud>Mikeraw
Indeed.

Fag said:
I haven't watched wrestling since July.
I'm disappointed you're still alive.

Moonlight Drive

I'm disappointed you're still alive.
Agreed

If you don't read reviews, just the results, how do you have half an idea of the quality of the product?

MikeRaw

Then you would have no idea if wrestling sucked. :laugh:

This is getting really sad. You just don't get it. I read the results, and based on what has been happening on Raw (which I know by reading the fucking results) it seems like there is nothign worth watching. Not tough at all dude, you are really as coming across as stupid.
The main reason I'm not watching it is I'm wa too busy to watch it, but even if I wasn't I wouldnt watch, cause there are no good storylines.
If you can't understand that, that is truly sad.

Moonlight Drive

You have an opinion that the storylines are bad. Yet you have not watched them in 5 weeks? How would you know the storylines are no good if you haven't watched the show?

it seems like there is nothign worth watching

It seems. You do not know this. Wrestling=suck is a stupid comment to make if it only seems that way to somebody who hasn't watched in 5 weeks. That's like me saying 'RoH is shitty, nothing I've read about it interests me' despite me never having watched even a match from RoH. Ask somebody who has been watching, the storylines and overall quality of the shows have been pretty good lately in the WWE.

MikeRaw

You have an opinion that the storylines are bad. Yet you have not watched them in 5 weeks? How would you know the storylines are no good if you haven't watched the show?

It seems. You do not know this. Wrestling=suck is a stupid comment to make if it only seems that way to somebody who hasn't watched in 5 weeks. That's like me saying 'RoH is shitty, nothing I've read about it interests me' despite me never having watched even a match from RoH. Ask somebody who has been watching, the storylines and overall quality of the shows have been pretty good lately in the WWE.
If it's been good lately, then enjoy it. I havent had time to watch it, and fromt he few times I've tuned in, and what Ive read of what happens each show, it doesnt make me want to tune back in. Thats MY opinion. In my opinion, wrestling does suck right now, if you think differently, woo hoo for you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This is getting really sad. You just don't get it. I read the results, and based on what has been happening on Raw (which I know by reading the fucking results) it seems like there is nothign worth watching. Not tough at all dude, you are really as coming across as stupid.
The main reason I'm not watching it is I'm wa too busy to watch it, but even if I wasn't I wouldnt watch, cause there are no good storylines.
If you can't understand that, that is truly sad.

So without seeing people wrestling, you're declaring that wrestling sucks. Pretty fail logic right there. Reading the 'fucking results' doesn't dictate how good a match is, and how good the wrestling is, now does it?

Yet I'm the one coming across as stupid. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that WRESTLING = suck without watching people WRESTLE.

I used the bold and underline functions so even you can understand the point of this post. Sometimes, I know it can get a little hard for you. But I'm here to help you.

seX-Power

^ You also capitalized. And I believe you are also winning this argument.

MikeRaw

So without seeing people wrestling, you're declaring that wrestling sucks. Pretty fail logic right there. Reading the 'fucking results' doesn't dictate how good a match is, and how good the wrestling is, now does it?

Yet I'm the one coming across as stupid. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that WRESTLING = suck without watching people WRESTLE.

I used the bold and underline functions so even you can understand the point of this post. Sometimes, I know it can get a little hard for you. But I'm here to help you.

It's not the wrestling that sucks neccesarily. I don't care about that. I never watched Raw for the in ring matchesint he first place. When I saw "wrestling=suck" that means the whole product. Everything in wwe is considered wrestling, not just the matches. That's just what people say,. Like "alright, Im going to watch wrestling now" even if it's a half hour promo.

KenFan4life

uhh...what?

pfft!

sound like yo-bitch ass sellin' out on us!(like chaos/jas/d1/etc.)

so...

in accordance with tha' LAW!

I am strippin' yo-ass outt've yo-mod spot foo'!