wrestling=suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Lol, chess, tna is just as kiddie IMO, with the prince justice guys, and super eric, etc, but overall, the main reason I havent watched it is just other things to do, and my point is, for some reason, wrestling just isnt making me go out of my way to watch it anymore for a reason (it sucks)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How in the fuck would you know if it sucked if you hadn't watched it in five weeks?

MikeRaw

Guess you're that stupid, eh?
In case you don't read (which I'm betting on) I said "I haven't watched it in 5 weeks because I have been busy lately, but the fact that I havent heard or seen anything in the breif times Ive tuned in that gave me an urge to watch it again, pretty much tells me it sucks.

Don't worry thoug bkb, I'm sure your parents are looking into hlelping you.. you know... learn to read.

Guess you're that stupid, eh?
In case you don't read (which I'm betting on) I said "I haven't watched it in 5 weeks because I have been busy lately, but the fact that I havent heard or seen anything in the breif times Ive tuned in that gave me an urge to watch it again, pretty much tells me it sucks.

So you have watched it then. Maybe you should learn the meaning of words before you start typing.

It also seems like you're saying it 'sucks' based on ten minutes of viewing each week. You clearly have seen enough to decide on the state of wrestling. :rolleyes:

Don't worry thoug bkb, I'm sure your parents are looking into hlelping you.. you know... learn to read.
God only hopes that your parents take the time out to teach you how to type/spell.

"ZOMG, CENA WAS SOAKED WITH SLIME IN AUSTRIA"
You mean the Kid's Choice Awards in Australia? That has nothing to do with WWE being childish, it's good publicity. Maybe if you knew anything on the matter your opinion would be worth something.

Beer Money Army

so, cena was in australia.. this is the 1st i heard of it....

MikeRaw

So you have watched it then. Maybe you should learn the meaning of words before you start typing.

It also seems like you're saying it 'sucks' based on ten minutes of viewing each week. You clearly have seen enough to decide on the state of wrestling. :rolleyes:

God only hopes that your parents take the time out to teach you how to type/spell.

Once again, maybe your parents can teach you what words mean. Typing and spelling are two completely different things. Just because I make typing mistakes when typing at 2 in the morning, doesn't mean I can't spell. Typing mistakes are caused (for me) by typing to fast. Thanks though :thumbsup:

Also, yes, this isn't new news, I have said many times after the first post in this thread in various places around the forum that sometimes I flip over and watch about 10 minutes of Raw throughout the show.
And I based the fact that it sucks on the fact that nothing I see seems worth watching to me, and also by what I hear about what's going on. Like I still come on here, and check out wwe.com, so I know what;s going on, and to me, none of it seems worth watching.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fuck you :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Not to add feul to the fire that I had nothing to do with, but I thought this was funny so I would point it out:

Typing mistakes are caused (for me) by typing to fast.

So you type so fast that the word "too" gets the luxury of only one 'o'?

Once again, maybe your parents can teach you what words mean. Typing and spelling are two completely different things. Just because I make typing mistakes when typing at 2 in the morning, doesn't mean I can't spell. Typing mistakes are caused (for me) by typing to fast. Thanks though :thumbsup:

The fact that you're dyslexic can't be helping either.

Also, yes, this isn't new news, I have said many times after the first post in this thread in various places around the forum that sometimes I flip over and watch about 10 minutes of Raw throughout the show.
And I based the fact that it sucks on the fact that nothing I see seems worth watching to me, and also by what I hear about what's going on. Like I still come on here, and check out wwe.com, so I know what;s going on, and to me, none of it seems worth watching.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fuck you :thumbsup:

How would you know what the current product is like? Are you saying the storylines don't interest you? Because you really can't tell from reading on the internet. You wouldn't be able to tell shit.

You come here, and see the opinions of others? Wow, way to have your own opinion. You can't have any idea what you're talking about on the state of wrestling if you don't have an opinion of your own. That's like me asking someone if I should go for Manchester United in soccer. They respond, "United suck, Hull City is awesome!" That's their opinion. Should I base mine on it, just as you are doing? Surely, you can't say that United suck.

Try giving an opinion when you actually know what you're talking about. Because quite frankly, this is like debating with a kid who got dropped on his head one too many times.

MikeRaw

^Rofl, man, this is tough for you isn't it? How many times do I have to explain. I go onto wwe.com, the wrestling news sites, and on here, etc to read what is happening on the show. I'm not basing my opinions off what others say, because actually, some people are saying it is good right now. I go on the sites to read what is happening each week, and see the results/storylines, and I am saying that from what I have read (all of it) I don't think the storylines are worth tuning in to.
Simple.

^Rofl, man, this is tough for you isn't it? How many times do I have to explain. I go onto wwe.com, the wrestling news sites, and on here, etc to read what is happening on the show. I'm not basing my opinions off what others say, because actually, some people are saying it is good right now. I go on the sites to read what is happening each week, and see the results/storylines, and I am saying that from what I have read (all of it) I don't think the storylines are worth tuning in to.
Simple.

So based of what other people have written, you are forming an opinion. That's soooo different to what I was saying. :rolleyes: