Wrestlers you've lost interest in

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

8/10 great x-division pioneer, great wrestler and sick finisher

KingABster

Reaction score
His finisher makes him get an automatic 8/10 from me, and with his gimmick and wrestling skills, he gets an 8.00001/10.
If it wasnt for his finisher, no one would even know him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Who are some wrestlers whether it be WWE, TNA, ROH whatever that you liked or were a fan of but lost interest in them?

Samoa Joe: At one point liked him as much as I was a fan of Punk and nowadays and since about 07 I can't get myself to give a damn about the guy.

Mr. Anderson: Great mic skills and natural charisma and I haven't cared about anything he has done for a majority of his TNA run for whatever reason. Don't help that he flipped flopped between face and heel like 3 times.

Kairi

Reaction score
sting - dude is just too old and washed up for me

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
For me, without a shadow of a doubt it would have to be The Undertaker. I've not enjoyed him for years and I find his whole act beyond stale. I know he's a legend so he pretty much has the right to do so (whether it's right or not) but I hated having to see him dissapear after Mania, then coming back and dominating SmackDown for months before quieting down until he comes alive again round the Mania season.

Guess it would make sense to put John Cena on there after he ditched the rapper gimmick.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Kofi Kingston. They should have struck while the iron was hot. He got super over in his fued against Orton in late '09, but they let his momentum complete dissolve and haven't made any effort to build him up again.

Also, Ted DiBiase. I loved him in Legacy and I thought he would be the one to break out as opposed to Cody. But they have been way too lazy with him ever since, even turning him into a jobber while Cody went on to shine.

I'm a fan of both of them, but they will never break through.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
John Cena - Haven't cared about him for years. Much like Dale, when he ditched the rapper gimmick I stopped caring

Kofi Kingston - I don't know what WWE sees in him. He was alright at first, but now, I just can't stand him

Matt Hardy - I only found him entertaining when he was doing the V1 gimmick. Apart from that, i've never cared for anything he's done since

liamjr24

Reaction score
I'd say John Cena, but I haven't had an interest in him in the first place.

For me, the main one would be Jeff Hardy. He's had too many chances and screwed the pooch on too many occasions for me to give a shit about him any more. Randy Orton would be another one, but only because he's duller than a watching a very dull shade of dull paint drying on a dull wall in a dull house. Sting's "Insane Icon" gimmick is a last ditch attempt to get people to care about Sting again and I don't think it's going to work. Sin Cara got boring fast. Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler would be on this list if they were STILL feuding over a mid-card belt and having their 4523526th match against each other, but they're not, so I'll let them off.