Wrestlers you've lost interest in

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the wrestler Day 85 - Petey Williams

So Sonjay scores a 53 and ties Honky Tonk Man for 37th. Last in our rather lack luster week of x division guys we have...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
williams.jpg

Petey Williams has won the following titles:

TNA X Division Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Petey, but he really needs some mic skills imo. Other than that he's an entertaining wrestler even if I don't care much for his finisher.

6.5/10

-R3-

Reaction score
I really like Petey. He seems like a true professional.
I love the Canadian Destroyer despite being the most blatent choreographed move ever - it still amazes non wrestling fans.

Petey needs a bit of mic tuning. But that can be done, he does have some charisma.

I rate Petey a nice 7.9/10

He's probably why I got into TNA apart from Jeff Hardy obviously. xD I'm such a fan boy.

Soulpower

7/10... Good wrestler, but thanks to TNA"s weak booking, he's known as that guy who does the Flip Piledriver.

Truth

Reaction score
I love the guy, one of my favorite in TNA. His matches are sick and his mic skills are mediocre, never really cuts a promo anyway and is misused by TNA. He should come back and be pushed as a ME'er, I always wanted to see Petey vs Joe and Petey vs Angle. His finisher is sick and it never gets old for me, 8.5/10.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
very good as a wrestler, average on mic,good finisher but overused...very badly booked 7.5/10

MJ807

Reaction score
7/10 Hes a great fast paced wrestler and I like that type of wrestling but I don't really like his finisher its overrated but it is the best looking finisher I've seen.