Wrestler Rating Series #4 - Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How would you rate Kane as an overall wrestler on a scale 1-10?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Grievous doesn't watch WWE, just keeps up with what is going on.

My point was that not playing video games because AAA gaming companies are "evil" isn't an excuse not to play them, unless you are boycotting other companies for exploitative practices too. Plus indy games are a thing.

A valid excuse for not playing video games is that you just have no interest in playing them

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Judging by that logic you wouldn’t do half the things in life. Don’t eat avocados - they imported from Kenya - that bad for the environment = evil. That video game boycot would only make sense if you apply the same thinking to other things as well, but my guess is that Grievs just isn’t interested in games.

Reactions: bullyballmm

Redboy123@

Reaction score
lol this is “fact?:” “Iwould really appreciate if you took the time to read the thread before you actually post. I think everyone would be happier”

Hmmmm nice try dude. Just go back to watching Orton matches with his 4 moves of doom.
I will. As I have never said that I don't like inconsistency. No hypocrisy from me despite what you previously have posted. Nice to know you have come around.

Hey dude, if you don't like cold food then I dread to think what your thoughts are on ice cream...

And then you come in and and say 'says the guy who likes frozen yogurt....

Dude I'm not the one who dislikes cold food lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I will. As I have never said that I don't like inconsistency. No hypocrisy from me despite what you previously have posted. Nice to know you have come around.

Hey dude, if you don't like cold food then I dread to think what your thoughts are on ice cream...

And then you come in and and say 'says the guy who likes frozen yogurt....

Dude I'm not the one who dislikes cold food lol
Idk what crazy food analogies you’re trying to say in your last stitch effort to reclaim a point you thought you had, but in the words of Elsa in Frozen, “let it go.” You win and lose some, and you lost. It’s fine.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Idk what crazy food analogies you’re trying to say in your last stitch effort to reclaim a point you thought you had, but in the words of Elsa in Frozen, “let it go.” You win and lose some, and you lost. It’s fine.
You know that your in the wrong bro. I like Randy Orton because consistency doesn't mean shit to me. Unlike what you originally thought

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
lmao now edge is disagreeing with my comments just because I disagreed with his

giphy.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
lmao now edge is disagreeing with my comments just because I disagreed with his

giphy.gif
Hey I only act as sorry as the ones who not only defend someone like redboy, but also don’t have the balls to just reply, instead simply trolling disagree. At least you’re actually using them nuts now :emoji_slight_smile: now let’s talk and not have the “pathetic” disagreeing constantly, because you’re right, what you keep doing is... pathetic. :)
[automerge]1567818225[/automerge]
Only a mark can dislike Orton. Change my mind
Gladly. Open a thread and I’ll give you a degree in why he sucks ;)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t really count in morals when I buy a video game, I don’t know about you. But since you hate evil corporations than you shouldn’t watch WWE either, Vince walked over corpses to achieve what he did.
Grievous doesn't watch WWE, just keeps up with what is going on.
Exactly Base...

A valid excuse for not playing video games is that you just have no interest in playing them
but my guess is that Grievs just isn’t interested in games.
Bingo!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinners!

:chicken::chicken:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey I only act as sorry as the ones who not only defend someone like redboy, but also don’t have the balls to just reply, instead simply trolling disagree.

FIrst of all, I am not defending redboy just because I agree with some of what he says. The fact that you need to resort to statements like "You win and lose some, and you lost." and your balls comment just shows you need to calm down. This is meant to be a fun place at the end of the day.

Notice I didn't like redboy's replies, just disagreed with yours? It's because I don't like how you go about saying what you are saying,even if I agree with what you have to say. The disagree reaction is there to be used, don't chuck a hissy if I use it.

Here have this: ?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
FIrst of all, I am not defending redboy just because I agree with some of what he says. The fact that you need to resort to statements like "You win and lose some, and you lost." and your balls comment just shows you need to calm down. This is meant to be a fun place at the end of the day.

Notice I didn't like redboy's replies, just disagreed with yours? It's because I don't like how you go about saying what you are saying,even if I agree with what you have to say. The disagree reaction is there to be used, don't chuck a hissy if I use it.

Here have this: ?
Fair enough, but you when seemingly disagree with any of my replies to redboy, even about his food analogies and my Elsa comment, it seems like trolling and you seem to be doing it at that point to be... trolling.

I take your turtle and I make soup....