Wrestlemania main event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I don't see it being Rock this year.

I mean it would be perfect for the whole head of the table fight but with no crowd. I also read somewhere Vince talking about it's too early for that match yet. I think they're saving Rock for WM Hollywood.

I know people don't want to see it but I can see them booking Roman vs Cena

I also know everybody wants Big E but I think Kofi winning The Rumble is more likely

Goldberg is possible.
Daniel is VERY possible but if I had to pick one prediction I would guess it's going to be Drew again.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If I was to update this, I would say either Bryan or Nakamura will face Roman at Mania

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I never even thought of this but I wonder if Jinder Mahal could win The Rumble to face Drew Mcintyre

...not that I want that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I never even thought of this but I wonder if Jinder Mahal could win The Rumble to face Drew Mcintyre

...not that I want that.
Wouldn't bet on it. They know people would annoyed by that. Mind you I fully expect Jinder to face Drew in the next 6 months. Also if they going to have a far from left field winner like jinder, then this is the year. Just not jinder tho.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't bet on it. They know people would annoyed by that.
Dude Vince ALWAYS does the thing that annoys people lol

If you're ever trying to figure out what WWE is going to do just make list of possible outcomes from best to worst & then pick the 2nd one up from the bottom.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Dude Vince ALWAYS does the thing that annoys people lol

If you're ever trying to figure out what WWE is going to do just make list of possible outcomes from best to worst & then pick the 2nd one up from the bottom.
Not always. He does every once in a while. I think he could have brock return and win the rumble. That's something he would do

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Not always. He does every once in a while. I think he could have brock return and win the rumble. That's something he would do

Oh I'm definitely expecting Brock to face Drew if anyone... but that's not a good match lol