WrestleMania 27: Edge VS Del Rio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

It was pretty stupid the way they used Goldberg and Lesnar's name in that mobile thing

xtremebadass

its just to bring more fans in that dont know that Lesnar and Goldberg werent actually coming

King_Ash

Reaction score
If Goldberg were to go to TNA I would order every PPV he appeared in. Overall Goldberg is one of my all time favourite wrestlers, but he wont cause TNA sucks.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Really

If Goldberg were to go to TNA I would order every PPV he appeared in. Overall Goldberg is one of my all time favourite wrestlers, but he wont cause TNA sucks.

Exactly what did Goldberg do to get so over with you? Can you back up why your're a fan or do you just like his music and the big sparklers he walks through? I'd hate to see him in TNA, there's guys that can really wrestle that don't get enough airtime now. He's like a Batista to me, it's all packaging, the guy can't wrestle, at all. It would have to be a fluff fest like raw, where you see replays of his few good spots throughout the night, while you wait the whole show for his 2 minute ultimate warrior explosion, cause that's about all it's worth, 2 minutes.
19Q29CAH84L9WCAJXK84TCAALO3B3CANOB0.jpg

King_Ash

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Goldberg storyline and weather you like it or not he was the best in his time. I will admit that his wrestling skills were not the best but be honost most people cant... there is only like 2 or 3 on TNA who can wrestle, they are Sting, Angle & Joe... the rest cant wrestle thats why they are put under the spotlight and given good gimmicks to make up for there talentless abilities. Goldberg could wrestle OK, I wouldnt say he was bad or good at it either but his storylines were solid.

This Guy

It was pretty stupid the way they used Goldberg and Lesnar's name in that mobile thing

What made it really stupid more then anything else, by dropping even bigger names then who it actually is, you risk pissing off the fans when you deliver a lower name....which is exactly what they ended up doing.

I'm waiting for there next txt vote something like who will be the special guest ref in the Christian vs. Joe match and the vote is between like Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior or Other and they delevier like Scott D'Amore.

circle

Reaction score
I do not expect Goldberg to come back to wrestling unless TNA offers a lot of money to mr. Goldberg

Psychofrog

Reaction score
They should just hire a huge body builder then steal his gimmick :D

xtremebadass

Goldberg wasn't really a body builder, he was just in shape, his veins werent poppin out like Steiner or Batista that's for sure

King_Ash

Reaction score
But everyone knows Steiner uses steroids

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Goldbergs a hack

I enjoyed the Goldberg storyline and weather you like it or not he was the best in his time.

I'll respectfully disagree with you there, King. I can think of a couple i won't mention , though.

I will admit that his wrestling skills were not the best but be honost most people cant... there is only like 2 or 3 on TNA who can wrestle, they are Sting, Angle & Joe...

Are you serious? The fact you put sting in there shows me where you are kinda comin from. Make a mental note that you admitted goldbergs skills were not the best

the rest cant wrestle thats why they are put under the spotlight and given good gimmicks to make up for there talentless abilities.

Talentless Gimmicks seems like an oxymoron to me,if it's not i'll say to your "talentless" claim -
cris sabin,
aj styles,
christopher daniels,
senshi,
petey williams,
bobby roode,
jay lethal,
alex shelley
austin starr
to name a few of the talentless wrestlers on their roster.

Goldberg could wrestle OK, I wouldnt say he was bad or good at it either but his storylines were solid.

His storyline was 30 second squash 2 move matches until he got to the upper talent in wcw, hogan, who he had a bad match with, i wish i could link the kronik match where he knocks himself out. He couldn't wrestle OK, or even a little bit, he was sloppy, watch some ric flair vs ricky steamboat matches. Just ask my friend below

03.jpg

Wrestling Station

I hate to see Goldberg (the unbeatable) to come back or something. His gimmick of being the winner and the stronger is pain in the back. Better not to bring him back.

phantomgerald

the thing is, he really thinks he's the best and thats why he wants so much money. screw him, tna doesn't need him

lord batair

Reaction score
I'll follow the majority and truly hope that goldberg will stay where he is. I really think TNA can use their own rooster instead of importing old WWE or ECW superstars and give them a title shot immediatly (eyh christian hi ^.^).