Would You Want To See Stephanie Wrestle At WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No.
If there's a women's match at mania I want it to be a good one. Which isn't something Stephanie can deliver.

Eh, her match with Brie at Summerslam '14 was pretty good, actually. You don't have to be technically sound to have a good match, you just have to be able to get the people emotionally invested without looking like a complete amateur in the ring as well. Stephanie can do that (and has.)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Eh, her match with Brie at Summerslam '14 was pretty good, actually. You don't have to be technically sound to have a good match, you just have to be able to get the people emotionally invested without looking like a complete amateur in the ring as well. Stephanie can do that (and has.)
Seems we have different tastes then. Since I find Steph to have always been the absolute shits

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We get technically sound matches on every Raw and nobody cares, Stephanie sounds like the hero we need then.

If we get a story-laden Stephanie match on the same card as a 20 minute Ambrose vs Jericho match that delivers as well as it should, everyone wins

Reactions: Swift

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Because it looks like it could be happening:

Stephanie McMahon Says She's Training For WWE's WrestleMania 32 - WrestlingInc.com

Wonder who her opponent could possibly be. Charlotte is a heel, Paige is a quasi-heel, Becky is the top babyface but I don't see her working a program with Steph, Sasha Banks is injured and I doubt they'd break her free from Team Bad and push her hard in a program against Mrs. HHH this fast even if she wasn't.

I think it's almost safe to say Ronda Rousey is still out. She has other commitments (Roadhouse remake, etc.) and I think the devastating KO loss she suffered to Holly Holm may have put a damper on their plans anyway, since she no longer has the same aura surrounding her unless she can come back and defeat Holm and redeem herself.

I have no problem seeing Stephanie perform. She's the best heel on the show other than Vince himself, and she outperformed 99.9% of the Divas when she wrestled Brie Bella at the '14 Summerslam.

Let her fight Brock Lesnar, ** no holds barred!!!!** Yeah!!!!!!!! I'd pay to see that!!!!! LOL..."Throw her outta the stadium, Brock!!!!!!!" "Yeah.....stomp on her..break her nose....hit her in her whatchamacallits...throw her at the announcers......give her a big kiss........see if she can count past ten.....Ask her if she'll vote for Trump....ask for a better fitting pair of shoes....demand your own bathroom and separate changing room....ask for a window...tbc..

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Steph wreslting possibly Ronda Rousey? No thank you, that's a bathroom break right there, last year when The Rock was trying to put that over as a Wrestlemania moment it was pathetic.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Steph wreslting possibly Ronda Rousey? No thank you, that's a bathroom break right there, last year when The Rock was trying to put that over as a Wrestlemania moment it was pathetic.

It was terrible. Even if Rousey was available (I think she'll be shooting a movie) her status has dived since Holm wrecked her.

I wouldn't really care for a Steph match unless they can develop a decent story up to it, which realistically won't happen any time soon.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Glad it didn't happen. Not sure why this thread was bumped... :idk: