Would You Want To See Stephanie Wrestle At WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Because it looks like it could be happening:

Stephanie McMahon Says She's Training For WWE's WrestleMania 32 - WrestlingInc.com
Stephanie McMahon noted on Twitter that she was training last night to get in shape for WWE's WrestleMania 32, indicating that she may be wrestling a match at the biggest show of the year.

At one point, WWE wanted Stephanie to do something with Ronda Rousey atWrestleMania 32 but Rousey's status is still up in the air. It was believed she would not be appearing but if she did, she likely would not wrestle.

Stephanie's last match came at SummerSlam 2014, win over Brie Bella.

Wonder who her opponent could possibly be. Charlotte is a heel, Paige is a quasi-heel, Becky is the top babyface but I don't see her working a program with Steph, Sasha Banks is injured and I doubt they'd break her free from Team Bad and push her hard in a program against Mrs. HHH this fast even if she wasn't.

I think it's almost safe to say Ronda Rousey is still out. She has other commitments (Roadhouse remake, etc.) and I think the devastating KO loss she suffered to Holly Holm may have put a damper on their plans anyway, since she no longer has the same aura surrounding her unless she can come back and defeat Holm and redeem herself.

I have no problem seeing Stephanie perform. She's the best heel on the show other than Vince himself, and she outperformed 99.9% of the Divas when she wrestled Brie Bella at the '14 Summerslam.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Maybe Roman's wife will wrestle lol.
Or even better Stephanie vs Eva Marie for a MOTY.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is worthy enough to get in the ring with Stephanie McMahon.. I guess Brie Bella wasn't either.. Only one i can think of is Nikki Bella and she's out with an injury.. Charlotte won't work, neither will Becky and those are the only divas relevant right now.

Really can't think of any woman that would intrigue me facing Stephanie.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No.
If there's a women's match at mania I want it to be a good one. Which isn't something Stephanie can deliver.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Only if it's bra and panties match.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Balor, We don't need that shit at mania.

Reactions: collim1

Stopspot

Reaction score
And that's supposed to reassure me?

Bra and panties matches is one of the stupidest stipulations in wrestling.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That there still are wrestling fans that want bra and panties matches to be a thing shocks, scares and disappoints me at the same time.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I was joking. lol

Perhaps I should've used the yellow color to make it known.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Idk what your talking about. Bra and Panties matches kick ass lol

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I much rather see Paige vs Stephanie in a Bar & Panties match over any possible divas match

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why Paige? Her underwear has to be less revealing than her typical wrestling attire
To the OP: Absolutely. Steph kayfabe running around like she owns the place and getting ZERO payback for it needs to stop.

Hell, why not have two Divas matches on the card this year? Becky can wreck Steph while Charlotte and Sasha get a... Bwahahahaha, as if. Steph will be Chick #12 in a 15 girl battle royal or some shit

• Haha
Reactions: Swift