Would you mark if...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
God it would be awesome if ruback botches and show hit a cross body slam on him hahahahaha

He botched with Tensai, Show is heavier...Strong possibility there, I'll LOL so hard if this actually happens on the grandest stage of them all.

Hell they may terminate the whole Ryback push if this actually happens.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
He botched with Tensai, Show is heavier...Strong possibility there, I'll LOL so hard if this actually happens on the grandest stage of them all.

Hell they may terminate the whole Ryback push if this actually happens.

They wouldn't. Vince is high on him. I'm sure that if they did it they'd practice it before as it'd be an important moment. He may still botch, but I suppose they can find ways to work around it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If I weighed 500 lbs I'd sandbag on Ryback too. Sorry but if Vince wants to overpush this goon I'd have to take matters into my own hands to make him look bad. That's old school pro wrestling right dere.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
If I weighed 500 lbs I'd sandbag on Ryback too. Sorry but if Vince wants to overpush this goon I'd have to take matters into my own hands to make him look bad. That's old school pro wrestling right dere.

Wasn't you a fan of Ryback like two days ago?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wasn't you a fan of Ryback like two days ago?

I liked him at first but he's been exposed. Way too one dimensional for this rocketship push he is on.

edit: I don't dislike him persay... I just don't think he deserves to be where he is at. He is not a good wrestler, and he should be, at best, in the mid card. Sure he gets responses most nights (for now) and is buff.... that's about the long and short of it though.