Would you mark if...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Brock returned to save Heyman in the Ryback vs Heyman match (if Punk isn't cleared) and decimated Ryback, creating a feud where Brock vs Ryback happens at WM?

I would. It means no HHH vs Brock, it means Ryback vs Punk can finally be over so Punk can move on to building with Rock, and it's a logical way out of Heyman vs Ryback.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
That is a great scenario. If it does happen though, I hope they don't force a Punk/Brock alliance as those two work better on their own. Lesnar with a partner just seems wrong to me. I think I posted in another thread I'd like to see the old "next big thing" against the new "next big thing". This would be the most logical way to make it happen.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Brock returned to save Heyman in the Ryback vs Heyman match (if Punk isn't cleared) and decimated Ryback, creating a feud where Brock vs Ryback happens at WM?

I would. It means no HHH vs Brock, it means Ryback vs Punk can finally be over so Punk can move on to building with Rock, and it's a logical way out of Heyman vs Ryback.

Absolutely! I don't want another match between HHH and Brock, but I still hope to see Brock vs Taker at WM but that won't happen so Brock vs Ryback would be great!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
This seems like a very good storyline and feud that could be built from this however I don't think this is going to happen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wouldn't mark but I wouldn't be mad. As I've posted before the idea of WWE being smart enough to cement a new star (Ryberg) against a top guy who is a part timer (Brock) is a smart choice, but still not something I'm especially hyped to see.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
totally , its a great idea, sadly WWE doesn´t like great ideas :/,but i can see this happening and somehow HHH being involved on ryback´s side

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've been pondering that idea since HIAC. It would have been a logical way for Punk to retain the belt there, but I prefer the finish they went with. Now it's a logical way for Punk (or Heyman) to survive the match with Ryback and yet build to a match at Wrestlemania where Brock puts over a younger star.

A neat way to book it would be to make it look like the odds are stacked against Heyman/Punk more than ever by having Vince come out and say that no WWE superstar or employee (that includes the Shield) is allowed to interfere in the WWE Title match, or otherwise they will be fired. The trick being that Brock isn't a WWE employee - he was fired when he broke Triple H's arm and only returned to face HHH because HHH is the one who laid down the challenge. So, they couldn't do anything to him, but Ryback demands Vince to "feed him Brock" (imagine that chant with the crowd) at Wrestlemania, and Vince agrees.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
KLockard23 said:
I've been pondering that idea since HIAC. It would have been a logical way for Punk to retain the belt there, but I prefer the finish they went with. Now it's a logical way for Punk (or Heyman) to survive the match with Ryback and yet build to a match at Wrestlemania where Brock puts over a younger star.

A neat way to book it would be to make it look like the odds are stacked against Heyman/Punk more than ever by having Vince come out and say that no WWE superstar or employee (that includes the Shield) is allowed to interfere in the WWE Title match, or otherwise they will be fired. The trick being that Brock isn't a WWE employee - he was fired when he broke Triple H's arm and only returned to face HHH because HHH is the one who laid down the challenge. So, they couldn't do anything to him, but Ryback demands Vince to "feed him Brock" (imagine that chant with the crowd) at Wrestlemania, and Vince agrees.

Simple yet effective. Great thinking, this is a good way to book their match.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True, I guess that's a possibility. Would be great to see, part timer putting new star over, cool. I'd mark I guess.

Reaction score
I would mark if that happened but I doubt it will. What happens with Ryback and The Sheild? To me, it looks like Ryback just found his two tag team partners (Sheamus & Orton) to face The Sheild at RR.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
At the moment I would mark, but the match itself.
Not really sure about that.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
At the moment I would mark, but the match itself.
Not really sure about that.

I'd love to see Brock rough him up a bit as he hasn't been manhandled as of yet.