• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would you even want The Shield to be aligned with Punk/Heyman?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Deathbane has a point, I think the Shield story should start progressing soon. For now it's still OK, but after a while it can get stale if they keep attacking superstars randomly (even though they're saying it's for justice, if the story doesn't progress it seems like a poor excuse for hundreds of random three on one attacks). But I'll have a little optimism and suppose they'll progress it soon.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Leo C said:
Deathbane has a point, I think the Shield story should start progressing soon. For now it's still OK, but after a while it can get stale if they keep attacking superstars randomly (even though they're saying it's for justice, if the story doesn't progress it seems like a poor excuse for hundreds of random three on one attacks). But I'll have a little optimism and suppose they'll progress it soon.

Yes, it should start progressing.....by revealing that HHH was the man behind all this.:bury:

Crayo

The Boss
Progressing should be slow, it's better. We all know how rushed storylines end up... (Nexus, Summer of Punk).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Crayo said:
Progressing should be slow, it's better. We all know how rushed storylines end up... (Nexus, Summer of Punk).

Yes, but they also shouldn't go extremely slowly with it, otherwise the storyline gets stale.