Would you be dissapointed if...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
Orton has been on fire on his new role as a babyface and all of us seem to dig it...

but how would you feel if it all leads to another Randy Orton vs John Cena match, now with the twist of both them being faces?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I might just have to choke a bitch.

Honestly though, I thought the same thing when they teamed up on RAW. Either that or Orton vs Tista again, with the roles reversed.

Reaction score
Orton/Batista imo & Cena/Ted DiBiase for the WWE Championship.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't think they would have them face each other again, since both are face, thank goodness. I think they will team up in the future but don't think they'll actually fight each other until one of them goes heel.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well let's remember that the draft is coming up soon and alot of these heel/face imbalances will be evened out hopefully.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^Edge and Orton will switch shows, making for some amazing feuds on SD, two to name a few:

Orton/Jericho
Orton/Punk

CMS

Reaction score
I can totally see them booking Cena vs Orton at Wrestlemania chanelling the MegaPowers explode storyline.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If I see Orton and Cena in the same mania match again I will cry

CMS

Reaction score
I don't think an Orton vs Punk feud would be awesome. What would Punk cut promos on Orton about?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'd say an addiction to tattoos but that would be hypocrisy.

CMS

Reaction score
It's a shame we never got to see CM Punk vs HBK. Now that would have been really great, both on the mic and on the ring

...god...

Reaction score
It's a shame we never got to see CM Punk vs HBK. Now that would have been really great, both on the mic and on the ring
Exactly what I've kept saying. Still can't believe he's gone and I still think he'll be back. Not soon or whitin a year, but eventually. There has to be a damn HBK vs. Punk. =(

straight_edge76

Reaction score

Honestly I never thought that HBK was that great on the mic. He honestly never really blew me away mic skills wise. He was much better then many of the other big names of the 90s (Bret,Taker etc.) but was never anything to get all wet over imo. Now in the ring Punk/HBK would no doubt have been epic though.

Reaction score
^^^ You are entitled to your own opinion, but name who you think are better mic workers than HBK. By my count there are about three guys in the E even on his level. And only Jericho might be better than him.