Worst segment in years?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo said:
I think you're giving them far too much credit there, lol.

Am I? I dunno'. Maybe, lol. Like I said, I was only half paying attention. Maddox has been a dork of late though, quoting movies in accents, doing impressions and such. It sort of makes sense. I dunno'. Might just be me not getting any sleep at all last night.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not yet, why? :O

She's basically what Deathbane said. Troll character, botching on purpose all over the place, weird entrance that she thinks is cool, it's hilarious.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So she stole Johnny Ace's gimmick? That cunt

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Really need to catch up on NXT to be honest. The range of gimmicks and the freshness of it all is awesome. Wish they would hurry up and merge that into RAW/SD.

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxxmg8_emma-vs-aksana-wwe-nxt-2-28-13_people?search_algo=2[/video]

If Trips is in charge, wonder if he's trying new things with Raw/SD

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxxmg8_emma-vs-aksana-wwe-nxt-2-28-13_people?search_algo=2[/video]

If Trips is in charge, wonder if he's trying new things with Raw/SD

Watching. Probably the first time I've been interested in a divas match forever.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
^Wow, Aksana hasn't improved since I last saw her wrestle, like at all. Poor match but Emma's gimmick seems like a lot of fun.

Back on topic, I thought the segment was stupid, filled with a ton of filler, much longer than it should've been, but I wouldn't call it the worst segment in years. There are plenty others (already mentioned in here) and I wouldn't even call it the worst this year. I understand I'm in the minority here, but I thought the Miz TV segment with Ric Flair was like a thousand times worse than this Highlight Reel.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I even grabbed my head in embarrassment. Brad Maddox is completely shocking, but Micheal Cole's a boss.

:boss:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I loved when Maddox was like "Remove the Jeritron6000 from the ring" then Jericho responded "it's already out the ring idiot" before chucking the mic to the ground!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Can someone find the video for that because it didn't look like a botch to me, it just looked like Maddox being non-chalant

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Can someone find the video for that because it didn't look like a botch to me, it just looked like Maddox being non-chalant

How high/drunk were you during the show?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:
How high/drunk were you during the show?

:mad2: No I just have a hard time looking at my TV and posting on this forum at the same time. Why i wanted to re-watch the segment

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
:mad2: No I just have a hard time looking at my TV and posting on this forum at the same time. Why i wanted to re-watch the segment

It wasn't a pre-meditated botch. King sounded exactly like he did when Adamle was fucking up a few years back. Even Jericho looked dumbfounded.