• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Miz/Jericho/Barrett/Maddox

Was there a botch at the end? That segment has to be one of the worst in years. Cole and King begging for them to have a commercial break whilst they're talking; how bad was that?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Horrible, Maddox bringing back Adamle flashbacks. Miz horrible as usual, and Jericho had nothing to work with due to the stupid movie promotion. What a waste of time, get Maddox and Miz off of my TV. CASE CLOSED!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Worst segment in years? Nah. Wasn't even the worst on the show (congratulations to Bo Dallas for screwing up a 3 word line and Fandango for sharing that award).

Although guess it should get a mention for having this amount of mic talent involved yet being so atrocious, but Cole crapping on it really salvaged it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
Worst segment in years? Nah. Wasn't even the worst on the show (congratulations to Bo Dallas for screwing up a 3 word line and Fandango for sharing that award).

Although guess it should get a mention for having this amount of mic talent involved yet being so atrocious, but Cole crapping on it really salvaged it.

Honestly, because of the longevity of it, it tops both of them. It was so cringe worthy.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It'd have been great, Sans Maddox and Miz.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I didn't see that segment. Upon reading the thread title I thought you were perhaps referring to Mandingo/Prince Albert. I literally shut off the stream when I saw that shit and left the house

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I didn't see that segment. Upon reading the thread title I thought you were perhaps referring to Mandingo/Prince Albert. I literally shut off the stream when I saw that shit and left the house

I suggest watching for cringe value. It's rare the commentator is verbally begging for a commercial whilst they're actually speaking.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Nowhere near as bad as the Cena/Laurinaitis 'loser' promo of last year :eww:

What about the Cena/Cole BBQ sauce fetish segment?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
To me, it looked like it was bad on purpose, displaying Maddox's inability to actually manage anything ever adding to his dork-ish gimmck. Might've missed something though because I was making dinner at the time, lol.

Reactions: Crayo

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jericho's thoughts from his Twittah:

"Haha I’ve never been in a segment that has split opinions so decisively between “awesome” and “awful!!” I’ll go with “fun!” #HighlightReel"

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What about the Cena/Cole BBQ sauce fetish segment?

Damn, I'd actually managed to wipe that out of my brain. Yeah that has to be up there with on of the worst ever, haven't eaten BBQ sauce since.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lady Deathbane said:
To me, it looked like it was bad on purpose, displaying Maddox's inability to actually manage anything ever adding to his dork-ish gimmck. Might've missed something though because I was making dinner at the time, lol.

I think you're giving them far too much credit there, lol.