Worst segment in years?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:
It wasn't a pre-meditated botch. King sounded exactly like he did when Adamle was fucking up a few years back. Even Jericho looked dumbfounded.

It could be Maddox was just doing his thing and they thought he was botching. Still have to see it again for myself

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
It could be Maddox was just doing his thing and they thought he was botching. Still have to see it again for myself

OK BLFFL, you'll see :jeritroll:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
:nope: When did I say anything about Kelly Kelly?

It was going to be your next post in the Bella's thread. "I hope they bring Barbie back :yay: unicorns, butterflies, rainbows!"

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:
It was going to be your next post in the Bella's thread. "I hope they bring Barbie back :yay: unicorns, butterflies, rainbows!"

:mad2: that joke....

a3f34ae01dad4d5680005d3daf53af10.jpg
4/10

I hope using Bret against you crushed your Canadian spirit

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just watched this again, I didn't think it was the greatest thing in the world but not the worst. It was a little redundant

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was a terrible segment Brad maddox sucked so much during his part in it . Who ever wrote that promo deserves to be shot.
The worst segment I saw in a long time was when Cena poured poop all over AJ and Ziggler

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Felt like filler, talked about movies a bit too much and was cringe worthy overall (although that does seem to be Maddox's stuff), Cole crapping on it was funny and makes me feel like it was supposed to have this vibe to it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can't find this pos. someonel ink me