Worst Movie Sequels Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
I know how to spell, everyone makes mistakes on the Internet, a bit like your grammer, it should actually be 'has terrible spelling' not 'had' lol.

Carrey is better when playing more serious roles. The Mask has its moments, but is just an over the top mess for the most part.

I've always been interested in seeing some serious films of his, but I don't know which ones to watch. Suggestions?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes Truman Show, Man On the Moon and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are all great films and he is very good in all three. What I like about him in Eternal Sunshine is how he transforms himself, its a very broody and downbeat performance.

Also liked him in a serious of Unfortunate Events, as his cartoonish comic timing actually worked well within the world of that film, and there was something more sinister about him in that.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The first movie that always comes to mind for me is Butterfly Effect 2. Jesus God that was an abomination.

Are you as terrified as I am for Bill and Ted 3?
Wait... what? o_O

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage