• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Movie Sequels Ever

Andy

Hey Andy, is S. Darko THAT bad?! Haven't watched either one yet, but heard from my friend that it was awful.

Yeah, man. It's complete trash and has nothing to do with the first film. It takes the concept from the first film and puts it through several blenders.

I'd recommend watching it first, even if it does spoil the ending of the first film. After that, watch the director's cut of Donnie Darko. Amazing, and it will always be my favorite.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
State Of The Union, Scary Movie 3 & 4, The Mask 2 (Son Of The Mask), Seed Of Chucky

Seed of Chucky is a good call as Bride put a brilliant new twist on the series and what should have been a good follower up was just flat and dull.

The first Scary Movie was shit, so don't really see how the sequels would be that different.

Gremlins 2 was fine, just not a patch on the first one.

I would like to nominate:
Ghostbusters 2
Back to the Future 2 (okay not terrible, but a bit tedious)
Speed 2
Men in Black 2
Mean Girls 2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Nothing wrong with Back to the Future 2

I just think they didn't do enough to freshen it up from the first movie, also the story about them trying not to crash into their future selfs got a bit boring. I still quite like it, but I would say the third part is better.

Yeah Mean Girls 2 was a straight to DVD release, and you will not be suprised to learn that Tina Fey and most of the other originals had nothing to do with it. LOL.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Lol Mean girls 2?

Anything with the word 2 on it, should set off alarms of beeping shit. Plus Biff was owning it in Back to the future 2. Movie was the shit.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
The highlight of BTTF 2 is the hoverboard seqence when he is trying to get the book back from Biff, now that is great cinema.

Edgeomatic

Quantum of Solace was the worst bond film. The halloween movies after part 4.

There was a Home Alone 4. Yeah...

The tremore sequels took a huge dive after the first one.