Worst Bump You Have Seen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cjtwba

Reaction score
Very receny but the three bumps that johnny devine took in the ultimate x match how he didn't break his neck i will never know

SaraDelRay4Ever

Reaction score
These aren't the worst of all time, but some wicked crazy bumps on ROH Man Up, during the Briscoes/Steen-Generico ladder match. I mean, honestly? A piledriver onto a ladder that's suspended as a bridge? And they did it twice?

Flippin sweet!

7 Nation King

Reaction score
Sids leg stands out.

Since Im a big botchamania fan I,ve seen A lot.One that looked awful was when New jack and Vic Grimes jumped of the titantron onto a unpadded concrter floor.20 ft drop I,d say.Looked awful

The Ripper

Reaction score
Gregory Helms in Omega promotion nearly breaks his neck at 2.58

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oKjKA-4Sc1k

also if you watch the uncommon passion dvd you will see Jeff Hardy smach his shins of the guard rail, which when you see it you think ouch. Best of all he finished the match went out back topped up on pain killers and wrestled again later that night.

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
Sid breaking his leg was pretty nasty. Chris Benoit breaking his neck in 2001. Owen Hart's accident. And when Owen Pile Drived Stone Cold right on his head. All of thos give send chills down my spine when I watch them

HulkStar

Yeah i agree with impulsive that shit was sick man and how he landed on the ropes damn...

also The bump where La Resistance slammed SPike over the ropes and he was supposed to go through a table but he hit his head at the end of the table ehh...

Also, When Benoit suplexed Sabu and Sabu fucked up his neck ouch

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

il go wth two.

1) sabu breaking his neck. his body just folds up. man that looked bad.

2? jeff hardy deciding to drive edge through a ladder. what could possibly go wrong?

Techniq

Reaction score
Owen Hart's death, if that counts.

Otherwise.. off the top of my head, Mick Foley getting thrown off the top of the Hell In A Cell.