Worst Bump You Have Seen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I was just wondering what the worst bump you have ever seen a wrestler take. If possible, include a video
Mine is from St Valentines Day Massacre 14/02/99 Steve Austin Vs Mr.McMahon.
It is when Vince bounces off the cage onto the announce table. He landed awkwardly and the table didn't break at first. Ouch

Yours...

C4

Owen Hart - Over the Edge 1999
He fell during his Entrance the match had not began and it was crazy shit mose important thing - the poor guy risked his life and died :(

Reaction score
wrestlinggonewrong.com

^^There's some sick bumps.

Mine would probably be the latest fall for Banderas. That really looked bad.

Travis40

Mine would be the Hardcore Holly/RVD match from 9/26/06 at the SD/ECW Tapings in Tulsa and being there live when Holly cut his back open...people around me were screaming "Oh my god" and "holy shit" because you could tell it was really, really deep. I was sitting near the ECW Entrance...when it was on the side of the arena, so when Hardcore Holly came in everyone looked at his back and it was fucking sick.

Reaction score
John Zandig press slamming Nick Mondo off a roof onto a BEVY of tables at TOD 2. It was the bump that eventually ended Mondo's career.

The Vic Grimes bump as well. That was just fucking insane, its amazing he didn't suffer permanent injuries or death. I still think he's an idiot for willing to take that bump in the first place though.

Others that probably can't be considered "sickest ever" but are still cool are.

-Teddy Hart with the Open Hart Surgery, on Nate Webb off a pillar of some sorts, onto several tables, in WSX.
-Yuuko Miyamoto's moonsault off a scaffold onto Takashi Sasaki (on pieces of broken glass), for Big Japan Pro Wrestling (this was easily a MOTYC for this year).
-Sabu pretty much has an insane bump once a match, or did in his prime.
-RVD's not one but two, somersault planchas into the second row on Bam Bam Bigelow, for ECW, the match he won the TV title.

Montana

Idk why but Super Dragon's curb stomp onto Necro Buthcher on a chair was pretty nasty, that was most recent.

BJ Whitmere/ JImmy Jacobs fued had a couple like a powerbomb off the top rope into the crowd. Then them both with double railroads spikes to the head.

But probably my all time favorite, much like a majority, was Foley leap off the top of hell in a cell. THey will never be done again in the wwe. (i dont think)

Famou$ 187

Rey Mysterio ve Sabu @ ONS. It looked like Rey got his neck broke.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Worst meaning botched? Then the Angle vs Shane's Street Fight at KOTR 2001. That Belly to Belly was nuts...

Worst meaning best? Foley's fall from the Cell at KOTR 1998...

Travis40

^I agree with both of those. I totally forgot about the HIAC bump with Mankind/Taker and the Angle/Shane match with Shane taking that Angle Slam from the top rope which looked sick. I think that Angle should've quit with the belly-to-belly's after about...2-3 times.

Reaction score
The reason why the Foley bump against Taker is so remembered is because it was/is so out of character for WWE to do something like that. Obviously, Foley was willing to do it, and Vince was probably praying that he didn't get seriously hurt.

It was a hell of a bump, but honestly, I've seen a lot of others that were 10 times crazier.

Reaction score
Then tell us what you've seen that top that...

Read my post above. The Zandig/Mondo press slam off the roof, Miyamoto moonsault off the scaffold, a crapload of Sabu bumps, Zandig powerbomb of Wifebeater onto a pile of lighttubes from a catwalk type area, a lot more...

And also, I realize that John Zandig is a terrible wrestler. But he goes out to take huge bumps, and create shock value, and he does that so I don't rag on him much, because the man has taken some absolutely death defying bumps.

I like the bump Foley took against Taker, it was aboslutely insane and there's no way I could ever have the balls to even look down from that cell. But the biggest bump in history? No way.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I mean worst as in it would it looked bad and really hurtful.