World Weed Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Weed does have a negative effect. That's bullshit. I smoked the shit for 7 years and it has a big effect on your motivation in life. Giving up weed was the best thing i ever did with my life.

Maybe you smoked more than you could handle?

Re-read, I said "unless abused".

I've smoked for over 16years... Earned decent money and persued all sorts of extra curricular activites over the years, including running what was effectively another business (whilst working full time) for a number of those more recent years.

If I drank heavily for that amount of time, I'd probably be in the gutter, not to mention wrecked internally!

@ Kaedon, ultimately the crux of my p.o.v. is the hypocrisy of the legalitys at play...

Bottom line is, if applying it to myself, if I new I was gonna be dope tested and carried on anyway, I'd expect to get busted eventually - Anything less would just be dumb.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
good for u. i've did the same earning good money and still participating in sport and shit. thing is, you could've done so much more if you didn't touch the shit at all. i understand your point about abusing marijuana but my point is the shit will have drastic effects on motivation on life. you could've done even more if you were totally clean.

Kaedon

Reaction score
@ Kaedon, ultimately the crux of my p.o.v. is the hypocrisy of the legalitys at play...

Bottom line is, if applying it to myself, if I new I was gonna be dope tested and carried on anyway, I'd expect to get busted eventually - Anything less would just be dumb.

Yeah you can say legality is an issue, but the bottom line is no one is forcing them to do anything, and this crap people have defending weed or whatever else, is crap. If you want to smoke, fine, but if you get busted, dont blame the WWE or the Wellness policy because YOU decided to pop pills or drink.

Airfixx

If you want to smoke, fine, but if you get busted, dont blame the WWE or the Wellness policy because YOU decided to pop pills or drink.

I already concurred to that much waaay up the page...

There's just more than one avenue of discussion being 'travelled' in this thread.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I already concurred to that much waaay up the page...

There's just more than one avenue of discussion being 'travelled' in this thread.

But it seemed to me you were saying this faulty line of logic was ok because of the legalities involved. My mistake.