World Baseball Classic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

brian-roberts-all-star.jpg

GOD!

MJ807

Reaction score
Last night South Korea defeated Japan 4 - 1 to move onto the Semi Finals. Now Cuba and Japan will play tonight with the loser being eliminated from the tournament. Last time Cuba and Japan played Cuba was shut out 6 - 0 but anything could happen just ask Puerto Rico.

Travis40

Even 24 hours later, I still lawl at Puerto Rico

If Cuba wins tonight, I'm picking the United States to win the entire thing.

MJ807

Reaction score
Last night Venezuela beat the United States so in the Semi Finals USA will play the winner of Korea vs. Japan and Venezuela will play the loser of Korea vs. Japan.

MJ807

Reaction score
Japan beat Korea 6 - 2 meaning the the US will be playing Japan on Sunday in the Semi Finals and Venezuela will play Korea on Saturday. I actually prefer this as I'd rather have the US play Japan then Korea. The US players have seen some of the Japanese pitchers while they have no idea what to expect from the Koreans.