Women

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah there are always things that you avoid saying because it can create that awkward moment... and that degree of awkwardness can be all it takes to cut something off completely.

Pete

Reaction score
I did not refer to it as a 'date' to HER, dum-dum. Just to you guys. To her I just said "let's meet up".

NOTE: RRS is the dum-dum, not you, Slim.

Pete

Reaction score
Because I'm self-conscious and goofy, and she was self-conscious and chubby. And we didn't know each other from Adam other than texting back and forth. And I was sure 100% absitively posolutely SURE to somehow screw up and make myself look like a dork,

Need any more reasons?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Well now I know where you fuck up. :p You think of any possible reason it could end bad, or you screw up. Don't do that. Think of how any way it could be the best possible experience for the both of you.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Any other reasons you have are good. But ummmm... I forget where my mind is right now....

But I can see how things could have went south for the winter after that text. I mean I can attest to a time when I was connecting real good with a chick via text messaging. We talked about what we wanted and we both practically wanted the same thing... then after that nothing. I dunno why but nothing happened after that. What you do? You dust off your feet and keep goin. Screw it.

Then again I have tons of female friends and always manage to find myself saying somethin that I know I shouldn't say but I say it anyways... mainly to test boundaries. Cause I like to know how far I can go with what I say before I cross that proverbial line that can get me slapped or even worse... "the look." and when you get the look... you shut your mouth and apologize like there is no tomorrow :p

But yeah... I have myself loads of fun doin this sorta thing. I'm just... well it really fits who I am. They understand it and they like it. You just have to know exactly who it is you are and run with that. That is when you'll be most confident and when you will find the most success.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What happened to Pepe? This is why I miss being a smod, atleast I could go and read deleted threads and see for myself.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He was spamming all over the forum and asked to be banned.

I obliged.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I had to post this video in this thread. "Duth'ty" talking about slapping women, lmao...

[video=youtube;tz0t45X7wfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz0t45X7wfU&feature=related[/video]