Women

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I guess I could debate you on the "chicks dig jerks" thing if thats your game, and from what I've gathered women just like men who are self-confident, open, funny and not a doormat. That's all. The only girls who fall for the jerk schtick are usually just immature or insecure themselves (hell, you're MORE likely to run into a crazy bitch in that bunch).

But if you're just looking for sex without any relationship of any sort attached then have at it I guess, but only the most insecure kind of person would look to the amount of sex they have (or don't have) for their sense of validation.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Girls that fall for dicks are always stupid as fuck, and that's just something I can't deal with.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm a dick, but I can't stand guys who are completely whipped by their girls. I am a kind person to women, I don't know how you assumed I was saying chicks dig jerks. I'm just saying, a lot of women don't like men who are whipped.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Women love guys that are whipped as long as they're the ones who whipped them.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Women love whipped guys, but they put them in the "Friend Zone" so they can take advantage of them. Free drinks, rides, clothes, whatever. If you're in the Friend Zone, you're what I call a "Simp" with no balls. I'm proud to say I've NEVER bought a girl a drink at a bar or club. Not once, man. I have an ounce of pride and a backbone, that's why.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Yeah too many dudes allow themselves to be whipped, its just a problem with that person having weak character. Of course its important to have a spine and its easy to detect someone who doesn't have much self respect and they'll end up either neglected and left alone or taken advantage of, when the poor fuck doesn't even realize he can get what he wants by standing up and telling her what he fucking wants out of the relationship.

The "nice" guy who suffers is kind of hard to reason with because their downward spiral is mostly emotions and self-destructive logic, who often just refuse to digest the truth. Until those guys are willing to be honest with themselves, appreciate themselves and find something to get passionate about in their lives then they are always going to remain spineless, complacent and ultimately unhappy. Once you learn how NOT to give a fuck about petty things, what people think of you and the things you enjoy (and I mean REALLY not give a shit), even if you're single you'll manage to find happiness and confidence in yourself. Nothing can get you down, and it makes you attractive.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, I'm just rambling off anything I can contribute because I came to an epiphany along these lines not long ago and I've since I've felt like the fucking man and its been a lot easier to strike up conversations with people once all the pointless anxieties and insecurities were removed. And it makes me feel extra good to know I did it by seeking my own happiness, not waiting for someone to throw me a bone.

So yeah, in a way its crucial to put yourself first and not compromise yourself for their sake, but I still think you can manage to be all empathetic and open (not too much, have a bit of mystery) as long as you're equally firm in letting them know who you are, what you enjoy and the things you want.

Pete

Reaction score
1. About chivalry - it's only important if the bloke looks good. Gentlemen who look like nerds can go fuck themselves (and assholes who look good WILL get the girl).

2. Double standards run rampant, i.e. it's OK for two girls to play a guy but not OK for two guys to play a girl. It's OK for a girl to say she wants to meet a guy because he's cute, but if a man says the same thing he's sexist, etc.

With that said, you guys are disgusting me with that shit you're posting. Not even joking right now.

Also, how come if I'm accommodating and understanding, I'm viewed as a wimp (and don't get the girl) and the minute I stand up for myself even in the slightest I'm a rude asshole and/or conceited (and don't get the girl)? How do cocky and/or confident guys pull off not offending the girls? Is it just cause they look good?

Also, how come girls say they're looking for a funny guy and yet on dating sites (where I never EVER use templates and always write something relevant to their profile) they seldom reply, or their interest runs out quickly. Meanwhile they write on their profiles some of the HORRIBLE stuff guys write to them as chat-up lines (and then after they blow them off), things I'd never DREAM of EVER saying to a woman - and yet those guys get the girls? I thought it stopped being a looks game after high-school... (And hell, I don't even look that bad at all, not like I'm a greasy slob or anything).

Sorry, got played AGAIN yesterday and I guess I couldn't keep this in any longer. Some days, it's REALLY frustrating to play the Game of Dates.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Look will ALWAYS play a role no matter what. No matter the age, no matter anything... looks will ALWAYS play a role. They may try to say they aren't vain and they'd date anybody no matter how they look if they have a good personality but that is a lie... looks, I like saying this, will ALWAYS play a role.

Now as far as going the understanding route to the route with a spine... it has to be a perfect combination of the two. That accompanied with arrogance, slight level of that, alongside confidence. Then again there isn't any sure fire way to win any girl over cause every single one of them are different but as far as saying anything... shoot that's what I do. Like really... first time I met this girl and she was wearing a skirt, well a long skirt and we were talking about Mary Poppins and how the umbrella might not help with a descent cause it'd be easy to look up the dress... I said... well whats wrong with that?

So yeah... its like be ready to talk about absolutely anything, be confident in what you are saying, and I'm definitely not endorsing saying anything to any female cause somethings are def off limits until you know the girl longer. Like you can't comment and say... your tits look bigger than the last time I remember to any girl and tell them that you're looking at them. But I dunno man. I think really it would depend on the type that you are looking for. The type that you are looking at will be able to better determine the best routes for you to take. Age def plays a factor, manners play a factor, everything is a factor in what you do. First impressions definitely do matter but the second impression matters even more.

But... it is a game sometimes and so you have to play it right.

Pete

Reaction score
Well if anything I am TOO respectful. I don't bend over backwards for them (anymore), because damn, I have a spine. But my second text to a girl I just met is not "let's have a drink sometime" either. It will be after like a week or two.

And then sometimes I mean well and they take offense. For example I was doing really well with a girl a while back and then one day I went to the same town she was going to, and said: "hey let's meet". She said OK and that she was on her way with a friend. So I said "bring your friend along if you want to make it less awkward". And that was the last I heard of her. I meant awkward BECAUSE IT WAS A BLOODY FIRST DATE, and I'm a nerd. I meant no insult, but she was obviously offended.

Also, I don't mind them saying "I like guys who are tall", therefore I am not their type because I'm on the short side of average. Likewise blond guys, guys with tattoos, etc. That's their prerogative. But if they said they're tired of getting rude comments or getting played and then after I'm nice they rebuff me... Or if they play the "lesbian" card when it's obviously not true just to get rid of me (as has happened TWICE now)...hell, just tell me I'm an ugly nerd, whatever. Don't fucking lie to me. Or when they tell me "my friend likes you" only for it to be bullshit...that's what I hate.

I no longer lack confidence (no more than any normal person my age). I know my strenghts, weaknesses, admit to my flaws, and try to work with the body and features I have to be as presentable as possible. I think I'm successful. But it's like, for most women, the fact that I'm not 6'3'' and built like Batista is an elimination factor. If it is, fair enough - but don't act like it isn't. Know what I'm sayin'?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You ever think that maybe she didn't think of it as a date when you said that? Maybe she just assumed you wanted to chill out, but the idea of it being a date kind of annoyed because maybe she wasn't there yet.

Pete

Reaction score
Well I didn't necessarily think of it as a date either, I should have said 'first meeting'.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yes, but why say that? That right there was the dumb thing to say. Once you said that, it was 10 times more awkward for her than you imagine.