WM guest host?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Anyone know on who the guest host could be for WM?
I'm thinking maybe Savage or HBK?
any thoughts?

nikkoaz

Reaction score
I'm thinking non wrestling celebrity. To be honest, I'm clueless though. I know Bieber is all but signed but I don't think nor do I hope he is the guest star

ColeMiner

Reaction score
Stone Cold Steve Austin to help hype up Tough Enough since he is hosting it.
I personally will be there and i hope it's Triple H but it won't be.

ahorrig

Reaction score
If HBK is going into HOF, then i have no reason to think he couldn't host it. The crowd would definitely go wild if/when they announce it.

fuzzy

Reaction score
all good choices, except for thhat kid beaver, if it is him, i can see wrestling fans throwing kitchen sinks at the kid once he steps into that ring...
HHHFAN22 is probly right about it being Stone Cold, it does make sense with him hosting TE.

1chiban

Reaction score
Meltzer said something the other day about WWE reaching out for Justin Bieber to be involved with Wrestlemania. I hope I'm not putting two horrible twos together on this one :x

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Meltzer said something the other day about WWE reaching out for Justin Bieber to be involved with Wrestlemania. I hope I'm not putting two horrible twos together on this one :x

Thought that was just for the national anthem or whatever.

Regardless I thought the current rumour making the rounds was Bob Barker.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Exactly, especially considering it's for a HOST........

ahorrig

Reaction score
if bieber go's up for host, some people would definitely be annoyed. I think steve cold is the most logical choice, in order to build hype for TE.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I say the realistic options are either HBK or McMahon. I've heard people saying Rocky, which honestly would be cool... But if I've learned anything it's to never... EVVVER expect him to make an appearance. If it is him, cool it would be fun to see him back on WWE television, even in a PG setting, and perhaps a Rock Bottom spot on a midcard/lower card heel, like Zack Ryder or Ted DiBiase. Realistically HBK going into the HOF already gives him a reason to be at Mania anyways so him 'hosting' would make sense.

McMahon is also a good possibilty, just because well... It's McMahon, and personally I love the Mr. McMahon character lol.

fuzzy

Reaction score
so i guess the possible choices, realisticly are: Stone cold, HBK, Vince, and Maybe The Rock? 4 good choices... so who's it gonna be? who would you guys pick as host?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Why are Stone Cold, Vince, HBK, or the Rock any more realistic than Bob Barker whom the WWE has BEEN negotiating with to make an appearance at WrestleMania?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Nothing to do with personal preference, but it's either Rock or a fail....

Personally, I can do without anyone detracting from the action. As Raw has proven, the product is generally better without this crap all the time.