With Punk on vacation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'll never forget Punk looking up to Rock like a kid looking up to Shaq and saying the dumbest thing I've ever heard

"You're arms are just to short to box with god"

Hahha. I remember making the George face when I saw that. :george:

It reminded me of that "scared straight" show.
Punk being the punk kid who gets in trouble for smoking weed and ditching school, and Rock being the guy who's been in prison for 15 years.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler defo.
Fandango will no doubt get given time to shine now as he already is.
DB and Kane as they may put some tag matches in there to cover time. (On this did anyone notice that RAW match was virtually identical to the SD match?)
Cesaro will start owning the midcard.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
deth said:
Hahha. I remember making the George face when I saw that. :george:

It reminded me of that "scared straight" show.
Punk being the punk kid who gets in trouble for smoking weed and ditching school, and Rock being the guy who's been in prison for 15 years.

Hilarious.

Never seen Scared Straight but it reminds me of the bootcamp eps of Maury hahahaha. Some kid is like whateva whateva I'ma badass (Punk) than a badass drill sgt shows up (Rock). The kid starts off talking shit, then we get a drill camp montage, then the kid returns more humbled than if they had been in a 7 year camel clutch from Sheiky baby. A true timeless classic.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Rodrigo said:
Cesaro will carry the midcard with Christian?Morrison? or another star coming back.
Ziggler will have the title run.
Henry will destroy Sheamus.
Orton will turn heel and Ryback will be the top heel of the company. And then Punk will come back as a tweener or face

I like the ideas but I don't personally think Rybak'll be at the top of the company tbh. I think people prefer a Cena/Punk than a Ryback/Punk

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
I like the ideas but I don't personally think Rybak'll be at the top of the company tbh. I think people prefer a Cena/Punk than a Ryback/Punk

He will be at the top till Punk comes back

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Rodrigo said:
He will be at the top till Punk come back

Maybe that's true and they make a Ryback/Punk match for the WWE title, without The Shield involving may be a good match, although I prefer a Punk/Cena or a Punk/Bryan match tbh

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Already commented here but, I just want to get this off my chest. I'm glad he taking a vacation. Honestly, They are about 2 more that need it as well.