With Punk on vacation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Who do you see stepping up to fill the void?

I know we have Trips vs Brock until Extreme Rules and Taker might stick around part time but usually when someone gets injured another guy on the upper mid card/mid card tends to step up and fill the hole that was left. Last time we got Ryback when Cena got hurt.

Who do you see stepping up to fill the 6ft2 hole in the WWE?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Shabang said:
Who do you see stepping up to fill the void?

I know we have Trips vs Brock until Extreme Rules and Taker might stick around part time but usually when someone gets injured another guy on the upper mid card/mid card tends to step up and fill the hole that was left. Last time we got Ryback when Cena got hurt.

Who do you see stepping up to fill the 6ft2 hole in the WWE?

:bitw:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro will carry the midcard with Christian?Morrison? or another star coming back.
Ziggler will have the title run.
Henry will destroy Sheamus.
Orton will turn heel and Ryback will be the top heel of the company. And then Punk will come back as a tweener or face

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Is it so implausible to suggest that Triple H is stepping back up full-time for a short amount of time (not sure if that came out right) until Punk comes back? Not that he's needed, but his saying "the asskicker is back" makes me think he'll be hanging around on TV for longer than we expected.

Otherwise, I would expect Dolph Ziggler to help carry the show given he's World Heavyweight Champion now. That technically puts him just one notch below Cena on the totem pole.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Punk will do what he want on vation and then come back before SummerSlam!

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
I can see it being Orton even tho I find him boring as hell.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
damnit. I was about to ask this same question lol. Most likely will be Daniel Bryan? I can see that happening. Another guess is Orton finally turns heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No way Punk is 6 foot 2 inches tall lmao. Kayfabe height ftw. He is maybe 6' if he puts on his Daddy's work boots.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No way Punk is 6 foot 2 inches tall lmao. Kayfabe height ftw. He is maybe 6' if he puts on his Daddy's work boots.

Yeah you cannot really believe the billed heights from wiki but it was what I was going for. But yeah Punk is nowhere near 6ft2. I'm 6ft1 and I think Punk looks shorter than I am whenever I see him on TV or in media.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll never forget Punk looking up to Rock like a kid looking up to Shaq and saying the dumbest thing I've ever heard

"You're arms are just to short to box with god"

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'll never forget Punk looking up to Rock like a kid looking up to Shaq and saying the dumbest thing I've ever heard

"You're arms are just to short to box with god"

Did he really say that?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Henry, Ryback, and Big Show will dominate the ME scene.