With Punk & Heyman now split... New Paul Heyman guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Corey Graves is obviously a Punk rip off. You know with the tattoos and all.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think/hope he will because after the Punk/Lesnar feud is over, Lesnar's gonna go missing off television for another x amount of months (probably till Wrestlemania season starts, which is as early as right after the Rumble) and I don't see Heyman being stuck with only sharing screen time with Curtis Axel until then. They've obviously already cooled on Axel's push to the top and it now seems like he's being positioned to be a permeant mid carder. I want Heyman to be involved with someone who has more potential and who I can imagine having a special moment with when the time comes for them to finally win the WWE Championship. Either that, or when said guy breaks away from Heyman and turns baby face and wins the world title on his own, he can hold it up to Heyman as a way of saying he didn't need Heyman to win this, he accomplished it by himself.

I WOULD suggest that Heyman form sort of a modern day Dangerous Alliance stable with four guys or so but we already have The Shield and the Wyatt Family to rely on for dominant and dangerous groups. Don't need another (what's funny is that months ago, many of us thought Heyman and Punk were gonna be revealed to be behind The Shield and that the three of them might end up later becoming part of a larger stable with another added member or two rather than just their own three man group.)

It would be ideal to introduce someone from NXT to be his new client. Maybe someone making the jump from TNA? There's guys there sending out "feelers" to WWE to take them and there was a handful who were just fired. I'm not familiar with most of these people but if WWE sees some kind of potential in them, they could partner one of them up with Heyman. I might also suggest Matt Morgan since he might be making his way back to WWE, but the idea of Heyman being the manager and mouthpiece for two different monsters doesn't sit right with me. Besides, been there, done that. He was already part of Heyman's 'clique' back in the day, and I'd want someone who was completely fresh and has had no prior on-screen interactions with Heyman.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Leave em at 2. I could see them bringing up Kruger and putting him in there but there's no need.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli