With Punk & Heyman now split... New Paul Heyman guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm fine with the current setup, but not sure if they want to shoot Axel up to the main-event now, and it's odd to only use Heyman in the midcard.

Trying to think of good ME heels who need managers... lolADR

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
They shouldn't give Heyman another new client,a new client would just take the spot light from Axel.
If they intend on giving Heyman a new client then they should pick a guy in NXT who has the in-ring skills but lacks the mic skills,a guy like Ohno. Ohno would actually be the most logical choice,Heyman could talk him up in promos saying that Ohno has years of expierience and can knock anyone out with his elbow. Having Ohno as a Heyman guy could also make for one hell of a storyline if he were to turn on Heyman and feud with Axel for the I.C title. I'd love to see an Ohno/Axel feud.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Vicky is due to manage someone. I think she will get someone before Heyman gets a 3rd.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sure, why not? Heyman managing someone will instantly get them attention and seems like a good way to bring someone up from NXT (Ohno although he doesn't really need it mic wise if he's motivated, Neville as cocky heel high flyer would be nice but I'm not sure that'd happen in WWE, who knows) or someone who hadn't been used in a long while (like they did with Axel).

TKK

Reaction score
They shouldn't give Heyman another new client,a new client would just take the spot light from Axel.
If they intend on giving Heyman a new client then they should pick a guy in NXT who has the in-ring skills but lacks the mic skills,a guy like Ohno. Ohno would actually be the most logical choice,Heyman could talk him up in promos saying that Ohno has years of expierience and can knock anyone out with his elbow. Having Ohno as a Heyman guy could also make for one hell of a storyline if he were to turn on Heyman and feud with Axel for the I.C title. I'd love to see an Ohno/Axel feud.

If they intend on giving Heyman a new client then they should pick a guy in NXT who has the in-ring skills but
lacks the mic skills,a guy like Ohno.

they should pick a guy in NXT who has the in-ring skills but lacks the mic skills,a guy like Ohno.

lacks the mic skills,a guy like Ohno.

lacks the mic skills

Watch now ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowman1 and Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well, he did tell Punk to STAY DOWN on Smackdown.

Corey-Graves.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hero should show that motivation from the beginning of the 2nd video down in NXT.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

^ That