With HHH being a heel now...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Does him being in the main event/spotlight bother you less than before? One of the main things I read about HHH within the IWC is how much spotlight he hogs, and how much it bothers all of us. Would you be equally as mad if him being the corporate heel overshadowed Orton's heel reign? Would you be equally as mad if him being the corporate heel ruined Daniel Bryan's hot moment?

Discuss.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've never really had a problem with his involvement in recent storylines going on in the main event scene. Also,I agree with D'Z,if they're gonna be a stable I'd rather have Trips do the majority of the promos instead of Orton because heel Trips on the mic is just great imo. Furthermore,I really can't see him ruining Bryan's hotness,if anything the way he puts Bryan down so much would only get Bryan more over with the fans(if that's even possible right now).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
HHH needs to be the mouthpiece of this feud, Orton just sucks on the mic nowadays. Listen to the promo he had Monday.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As a fan, I'm bothered by it. I can't stand Triple H's promos, his one on Raw was awful.
But this angle's being done to please the IWC, with the internet's favorite son vs everyone's least favorite spotlight-hogging asshole. So our hatred = the angle doing it's job. Brilliant booking.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
As a fan, I'm bothered by it. I can't stand Triple H's promos, his one on Raw was awful.
But this angle's being done to please the IWC, with the internet's favorite son vs everyone's least favorite spotlight-hogging asshole. So our hatred = the angle doing it's job. Brilliant booking.
His promo was too long but I didn't think it was bad by any stretch.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
His promo was too long but I didn't think it was bad by any stretch.

"I did it for you, I did it for you, I did it for your children, I did it for their children, I did it for all of you standing ontop of that ramp, I did it for Vince McMahon, I did it for his grandfather, I did it for his father, I did it for him, I did it for his wife and our children, I did it for each and everyone of you."

Then half way through it sounded like we were getting a play by play of Triple H's night after with Blandy Borton.

God damn, it was boring. The only thing he did for me was send me to sleep,

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I say give each McMahon mic time, I don't mind which one gets the most honestly. They all put down Bryan in their sense of kayfabe view. which just makes the crowd love him even more. Between Stephanie's Solid B+, Vince's Corporate standards, and Triple H's assholeness(not to mention the IWC hates him for burying talent), there's no wrong that they can do. Even if Triple H drags out a long promo, we'll have another one of them doing a better promo that'll add gas to Bryan's flame. It's a lot better then having, "My name.......is Randy Orton."

Reactions: Swift

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yeah his promo should have been way better, I agree with Rain there. The fact he used his old music again bothered me, why not keep the king of kings one?

He's done this plenty of times, switching between the King of Kings and his normal entrance music. He seems to save the King of Kings one for special occasions.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Heel Triple H is awesome and better on the mic than Randy Orton so no problem there. Besides, Triple H is the main enemy here, not Orton. It's no different than Austin/Vince from 1998 & 1999, where Vince was the main nemesis and everyone else (Dude Love/Mankind, Undertaker/Kane, The Rock, etc.) were just people Austin had to go through in order to retain or regain the world title that Vince so desperately wanted to pry and keep from Austin's hands at all cost. Likewise, Orton is the guy Bryan has to pry the title away from, but this is the feud that is happening right away. It's already booked for Night Of Champions, and that probably won't be their last match. Bryan/HHH, on the other hand, is the big match that is being built up for later on, probably Wrestlemania XXX. Bryan defeating "The Game" will be a bigger moment than defeating Orton, title or not.

I personally think HHH should only use King Of Kings as his theme from now on when he wrestles.

Reactions: Wacokid27

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not too sure how I feel about this. On one hand the possibility of Daniel Bryan over coming the odds of Orton, Triple H, and the McMahon family could be huge. On the other hand, there is always the chance that Triple H goes over Bryan in a match, much like he did Punk, and there is no rematch. The promo was also horrible, but Triple H has never been good on the mic. With Triple H in the background, playing an evil GM type role, and Vince McMahon cutting promos, along with Orton, I can see this working. Right now I'm in the wait and see mode.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nah, it doesn't bother me, and it didn't before. I'm a mark for the guy obv, but now that he cuts promos while making some of those inside IWC jokes (I buried so and so) it's even better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I just realized Triple H crushed the Stone Crusher's happiness :sad: