Witch Mick Foley Gimmick Was Your Fav ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score

You're lucky it took even that long for somebody to point out your idiocy.

Anyway, the correct answer is Mick Foley, specifically his "retirement" run from late-1999 to early-2000.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I loved late '03 early '04 Mick Foley, the Mick Foley who would get spit on and get his ass kicked by Randy Orton. Damn that was an awesome feud.

Now if this topic were about the worst Mick Foley gimmick then I would agree with that statement.

Mankind was definitely my favorite. After that Cactus Jack from ECW.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Edge, Mick Foley and Lita vs Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, and Beulah was completely epic. I swear, that match defined hardcore.

LOL.... Start watching in '06 did we?

Best gimmick: Mankind.... Loved all the boiler room promos etc. and the way they booked him against Taker first time around was awesome.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I love Foley, he was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up. My personal favorite character was really Mick Foley during his feud with Triple H. His promo when he "transformed" from Mankind to Cactus Jack was fucking awesome.

But I have to admit alot of the early Mankind promos from the 90s were awesome, namely the promos in the boiler room during his feud with Taker in 97?

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Cactus Jack. He was about more than death matches. He was really skilled at brawling & making his opponents look good.

hbkfan

Reaction score
so many good gimmicks he had loved the mankind gimmick fueding with the undertaker being thrown off the cage winning the wwe title but im impartial to Cactus Jack.