Witch Mick Foley Gimmick Was Your Fav ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
He was 4 guys:
1. Mick Foley
2. Cactus Jack
3. Mankind
4. Dude Love
which of this was your fav. i say Dude Love...lol

Reaction score
Its tough. He had made a name for himself with the deathmatches as Cactus Jack. But he came to the WWF, fell off the top of the cell, and won the WWF Title as Mankind. But in the end Iam going to take Cactus.

Reaction score
Cactus Jack with Mankind in second. I loved the brutal and sadistic side of Cactus Jack and his violent matches were better than anything produced in either WWE or TNA now, in terms of hardcore.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I was never a big Foley fan, but if I had to answer I would say Cactus Jack because hardcore matches are never a bore and that was his specialty.

I loved late '03 early '04 Mick Foley, the Mick Foley who would get spit on and get his ass kicked by Randy Orton. Damn that was an awesome feud.

Still waiting for a feud like that for Mr. Drew McIntyre.

maty619

Reaction score
I was never a big Foley fan, but if I had to answer I would say Cactus Jack because hardcore matches are never a bore and that was his specialty.

I loved late '03 early '04 Mick Foley, the Mick Foley who would get spit on and get his ass kicked by Randy Orton. Damn that was an awesome feud.

Lol. Why not go all out and call him the Hall of Fame injurer :S.

RC Styles

Reaction score

also getting punt in the head

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Edge, Mick Foley and Lita vs Tommy Dreamer, Terry Funk, and Beulah was completely epic. I swear, that match defined hardcore.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
"Witch" Mick Foley? Did he start casting spells?

I love Mick Foley the author. I read all 3 wrestling autobio's and the novel Tietam Brown. It was through his first book that I really learned all of the insider stuff about wrestling. Bookers, writers, how feuds are played out, interacting with other wrestlers, great stuff and every fan worth their salt needs to read them.

RC Styles

Reaction score
"Witch" Mick Foley? Did he start casting spells?

I love Mick Foley the author. I read all 3 wrestling autobio's and the novel Tietam Brown. It was through his first book that I really learned all of the insider stuff about wrestling. Bookers, writers, how feuds are played out, interacting with other wrestlers, great stuff and every fan worth their salt needs to read them.

:tdk: