Will there be a big return/debut on Raw after WM30?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Paige has achieved her dream after all the hard work of being a wrestler since the age of 13. I think all of you are just jealous she is making more money than any of you will make in a life time

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Paige has achieved her dream after all the hard work of being a wrestler since the age of 13. I think all of you are just jealous she is making more money than any of you will make in a life time
Nah, she'll go bankrupt and then end up in street prostitution.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score

You're still a fucking idiot. Why would everyone be jealous of the person on the main roster earning the least. Use a braincell or two.

Also, Paige stated in that doc that it's her dad's dream for her to do it. Her own family said that she just happened to have a natural talent and just ran with it. You can stop acting like it's a fairytale come true.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
You're still a fucking idiot. Why would everyone be jealous of the person on the main roster earning the least. Use a braincell or two.

Also, Paige stated in that doc that it's her dad's dream for her to do it. Her own family said that she just happened to have a natural talent and just ran with it. You can stop acting like it's a fairytale come true.
Yah I got the feeling her brother wanted it a lot more than she did.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

Um... technically, our favorites are also making more money than at least 99.9% of us will ever see as well and yet we don't hate them for it, so why would we further despise Paige because of it?

Reactions: Leo C