Will there be a big return/debut on Raw after WM30?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He'd probably get an average (or slightly above average) pop at best, similar to what Batista got when he returned in January. The majority of the WWE audience don't even watch or keep up with TNA and likely don't even know whether he's officially retired or not. He also isn't as big of a wrestling icon as some people make him out to be.
bullshit he isn't a big legend lmao

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I expected an injury chant but then I remembered the crowd was European. Fuck.

BrayGingguy

Jobber
Reaction score
I think Paige is great! Someone to like in the division apart from AJ!

Surely they dont even need to sign Sting! Why would they bother?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I cried watching her debut, win the title and watching that interview. Paige is the one who came from nothing and busted her ass on the indys from the age of 13. She deserves this more than anyone

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I cried watching her debut, win the title and watching that interview. Paige is the one who came from nothing and busted her ass on the indys from the age of 13. She deserves this more than anyone

I won't deny that she hasn't worked hard, but I still think the decision to slap the belt on her on her main roster debut is utter BS. I'm pretty down on the division right now but there are people who do legitimately deserve the belt that are already established diva's. If the WWE think this is going to improve the division, I think they're sadly mistaken.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Came from nothing? She's from the British equivalent of the Hart family. No disrespect to Paige but she did not come from "nothing". She's had people vouching for her from day 1.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I won't deny that you were right about Paige BLFFL, but you've been saying it for so long now and we all knew it would happen eventually. It was just a matter of when.

That's like claiming all day that the sun will go down at the end of the day and then telling everyone "I told you so" when it actually does.

Congrats either way I suppose. I was happy to see AJ lose it finally. What a little fit she through in the ring after eh? That was your longest running Divas champ folks. How about a round of applause. :pity2: