Will the WWE eventually release Randy Orton for failing more drug tests?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What do you mean?

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Farooq said:
What do you mean?

How can he detach himself from his WWE work (ie. being a stupid, silly face). How can he make a name for himself in the TNA while not using "The youngest WHC" record into play?

How can he the "Randy Orton" everyone's speaking of (including him) when he starts from scratch?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He won't start from scratch lol, every member of the TNA audience knows who Randy Orton is, he could easily show up on TNA attack Sting for instance and scream about how he's the only legend he never got, how the voices taunted him to get the stinger once and for all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
He won't start from scratch lol, every member of the TNA audience knows who Randy Orton is, he could easily show up on TNA attack Sting for instance and scream about how he's the only legend he never got, how the voices taunted him to get the stinger once and for all.

Rating: 1.4

Farooq

Reaction score
Seabs said:

I'll take this over the Orton we got today

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Seabs said:

:((

I know bout that, but what I mean is that how can TNA bulid him up and use his talent (I know a lot of you would say "Boreton has no talent!" in this part.) to bring ratings?

He can't easily show up to TNA, the crowd wouldn't give much response.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
How can he detach himself from his WWE work (ie. being a stupid, silly face). How can he make a name for himself in the TNA while not using "The youngest WHC" record into play?

How can he the "Randy Orton" everyone's speaking of (including him) when he starts from scratch?

If TNA can separate Chavo from Hornswoggle, anything's possible.

Farooq

Reaction score
Rainman said:
If TNA can separate Chavo from Bob Barker , anything's possible.

Fixed.
You're Welcome :sandow:

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:

I know bout that, but what I mean is that how can TNA bulid him up and use his talent (I know a lot of you would say "Boreton has no talent!" in this part.) to bring ratings?

Randy could easily show up on TNA without much notice and that crowd would go apeshit.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:

look at how the crowd went crazy for Chavo.. think of what they would do if orton debut as a heel!!!