• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Regardless of the above, I have no idea what WWE Confidential is lol. Is this an American thing? Or was this that YouTube series thing they did?
Something on Spike from 2002-2004/5 where they did interviews.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And you tell me that I'm not targeted by people. You see why I have to respond in a blunt manner to almost every post I deal with?
Not remotely. I see someone whining about this sort of stuff when every single example I have found is something you have instigated. Your "blunt manner" is pathetic and causes conflict, and that's something I refuse to allow here. Tired of you and other members treating newer members like crap because you want to project this "I don't care what people think" attitude.

Reactions: THG?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Not remotely. I see someone whining about this sort of stuff when every single example I have found is something you have instigated. Your "blunt manner" is pathetic and causes conflict, and that's something I refuse to allow here. Tired of you and other members treating newer members like crap because you want to project this "I don't care what people think" attitude.
Yet some of the older members who registered here long before I did do the same thing and don't get shit for it. Alright.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Then report it. All that post implies is that you're trying to fit in with haters, and that says a lot about someone's personality.
I'm not an assimilationist for one thing. And half the time I find it respected by other members. Personally, I'm indifferent to it, and it does get annoying how I'm practically one of the few who gets shit for this.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm not an assimilationist for one thing. And half the time I find it respected by other members. Personally, I'm indifferent to it, and it does get annoying how I'm practically one of the few who gets shit for this.
Do you even know what assimilationist means? It doesn't appear so... I've never once accused you of being one of those. Regardless, I'm so done with this public argument when I've stated my stance many times. The reason I'm even replying is a mixture of boredom and frustration. All I'm saying is quit it. Take this as the warning instead of an official one, because next time it won't be a warning. If you have an issue with this then you can PM me (although I'd really rather you didn't).

Reactions: THG?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Do you even know what assimilationist means? It doesn't appear so... I've never once accused you of being one of those. Regardless, I'm so done with this public argument when I've stated my stance many times. The reason I'm even replying is a mixture of boredom and frustration. All I'm saying is quit it. Take this as the warning instead of an official one, because next time it won't be a warning. If you have an issue with this then you can PM me (although I'd really rather you didn't).
The last statement pretty much summarizes my previous points of you don't care. Also, as for the first statement, the end of your previous post implies that I'm doing what I do to fit in with them. That's not even remotely the case. I'm simply here to discuss wrestling, dirtsheets, and do IWT. I really don't see why I get so much shit for this.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What's there to be nice about. Practically no one remembers what WWE Confidential is. Jesus, stop acting like a marshmallow.
Nero, I'm going to butt in because you're usually rude and inconsiderate. No reason to be an ass simply because you don't like something and assume no one else will.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just something I was wondering, I've been looking around for full episodes but I can only find a few (with some bits and pieces) around the internet.
I hope not...I thought they sucked lol

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Nero, I'm going to butt in because you're usually rude and inconsiderate. No reason to be an ass simply because you don't like something and assume no one else will.
And Crayo calls ME the instigator.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And Crayo calls ME the instigator.
not instigating, I went to post in this thread, and low and behold, you're being yourself. I'll stop here before you simply tell me to shut up again and the subject becomes pointless.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
not instigating, I went to post in this thread, and low and behold, you're being yourself. I'll stop here before you simply tell me to shut up again and the subject becomes pointless.
And you further instigate.

NexFlax

Reaction score
I don't really care for some stupid show that no one cares about, or even remembers, to be on the network. All anyone really cares about is if all Zack Ryder matches, and episodes of Z!TLIS will all be on the network.

NexFlax

Reaction score
All of you are trying way too hard

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm unsure really. I'm sure when the network comes out, someone can give it a quick search and check if it's there.