• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will Old Episodes of WWE Confidential Be a Part of the WWE Network?

blitzer

Jobber
Reaction score
Just something I was wondering, I've been looking around for full episodes but I can only find a few (with some bits and pieces) around the internet.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just something I was wondering, I've been looking around for full episodes but I can only find a few (with some bits and pieces) around the internet.

I apologize for the previous response that did not in any way answer your question... most people around here are nice so I hope you decide to stay and join us, now to your question. The WWE has not said anything about WWE Confidential being available on the network... I'm guessing that with that show it will be a wait and see. Remember you can sign up for a free week on Monday.. so you can see for yourself then.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: THG?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I apologize for the previous response that did not in any way answer your question... most people around here are nice so I hope you decide to stay and join us, now to your question. The WWE has not said anything about WWE Confidential being available on the network... I'm guessing that with that show it will be a wait and see. Remember you can sign up for a free week on Monday.. so you can see for yourself then.

Welcome to the forum.
What's there to be nice about. Practically no one remembers what WWE Confidential is. Jesus, stop acting like a marshmallow.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Every post I have ever seen you post is you complaining or being rude to someone. Why can't you just be nice?

I'll let you have the last word as I'm sure that's something you fap about at night.

"REMEMBER THAT TIME I HAD LAST WORD AGAINST CRAYO?" :fap:
And you tell me that I'm not targeted by people. You see why I have to respond in a blunt manner to almost every post I deal with?