Why TNA Has Improved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
These past two months I have given TNA a chance, and I have come to love it. It's such a refreshing change from Raw every week. I've found myself actually looking forward to Impact now, more then I do Raw. I'm loving the Bound For Glory series that is going on because it almost promises 1 good match a night at least. Most times there more then one good match. There are a lot of shinning talents there that really stick out to me. Like James Storms, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Kenny King. And some of my old favorites like Angle, Hardy, and Mr.Ken...Anderson. I have seen huge improvements in TNA, and whenever I try to get one of my friends into wrestling, I will actually refer them to TNA before I do WWE now. I've also been watching older matches from TNA and the wrestling ability has always been there. Just poor booking decisions have been over shadowing it, but they have been doing a very good job to push new talents, and making much better decisions.

I'm super excited because I got my ticket yesterday and I'm going to go to Bound For Glory. TNA is coming out to the south west for the first time and I am not missing that. Can't wait to see how to card shapes up.

I think on the whole you are right imo the TNA product right now is far better than WWE's and for the first time in ages it does look like they are a promotion looking to the future.

Reaction score
Getting rid of Russo, The Claire trainwreck was probably the last storyline he made. All of his stories are now dead.

TNA has slowly improved ever since Russo left.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Getting rid of Russo, The Claire trainwreck was probably the last storyline he made. All of his stories are now dead.

TNA has slowly improved ever since Russo left.
Russo has been gone for some time now, the blame for Claire isn't on him here, if I were to assume as to who came up with the idea, it would be Borash. That guy is as creative as my left nut.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Some say if a tree falls in a forest but nobody sees it, it didn't really fall.

I say if a TV show is supposedly great but nobody watches it, it obviously isn't any good. It's why ROH will never be taken seriously too, bush league wrestling should stay on the carny circuit, not to be supported by TV deals. No wonder wrestling is treated as a laughing stock when people see a human block of cheese like Bobby Roode walking round with a World title.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Some say if a tree falls in a forest but nobody sees it, it didn't really fall.

I say if a TV show is supposedly great but nobody watches it, it obviously isn't any good. It's why ROH will never be taken seriously too, bush league wrestling should stay on the carny circuit, not to be supported by TV deals. No wonder wrestling is treated as a laughing stock when people see a human block of cheese like Bobby Roode walking round with a World title.

Bobby Roode was the only reason to watch TNA imo, the guy is the total package and unlike like the former with the same name, he is actually good. he can talk, he can put out great matches and the guy can make the stupid shit he is put in work.

Did more with the belt than anyone TNA has put it on in the past 3 years.

Agree on the ROH tho, can't take anything serious, when the ring looks like a trampoline.

Reaction score
What Matt Morgan to me is one of the best big men right now. His in ring abilities are so much better than most big men. His mic skills are prety good with good writing to go on. I think he needs an actually storied push and he could be something

Reactions: 1 person