Why TNA Has Improved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He did feud with Angle also and the reason you put someone with Angle is to make them look good and because you have main event plans for them, it is just TNA didn't follow through on those plans.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He so got a couple title shots against Hardy in late '10.

TKK

Reaction score
Matt Morgan is garbage and I would never consider him to put him anywhere near the top. Some people say Morgan could be the next big star, then why wasn't he main eventing in TNA? Morgan is up there with Crimson and Bischoff's son as wastes of space.

Do you not think that you're going a bit overboard with that statement? Morgan did main event at one time in TNA and has feuded with the best that TNA have to offer, which neither Crimson or Bischoff have or will ever do (hopefully). He can also work a mic and put on a decent match. I'm not a fan of his either, but when you say that he is as bad as Bischoff or Crimson it makes your opinion seem very black and white.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I might have went overboard with that but Morgan is nothing more than a mid card attraction. He had his main event run in late 2010 when TNA was full of heels with Immortal and Fortune with all that nonsense. It fell flat and nothing happened.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Another thing I have noticed which has been good in recent weeks is how they have been metioning up coming house shows on Impact as well as Tenay hyping the BFGS matches taking place on those events. It may seem like a small thing but it is the sort of promotion which can get some extra ticket sales for those shows and create more interest.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
Matt Morgan is garbage and I would never consider him to put him anywhere near the top. Some people say Morgan could be the next big star, then why wasn't he main eventing in TNA? Morgan is up there with Crimson and Bischoff's son as wastes of space.

There are a lot of giant haters on this forum, LOL. I don't find them entertaining myself, but just think about it this way:
Compare him to the Big Show. Compare him to Khali. Compare him to Crimson. Outside of Kane, Morgan's the best giant in the business.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
There are a lot of giant haters on this forum, LOL. I don't find them entertaining myself, but just think about it this way:
Compare him to the Big Show. Compare him to Khali. Compare him to Crimson. Outside of Kane, Morgan's the best giant in the business.

So better than the Undertaker then? I would agrue for Abyss but he has really gone down hill in recent years.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So better than the Undertaker then? I would agrue for Abyss but he has really gone down hill in recent years.

Hard to compare anyone to 'Taker anymore since he only wrestles once a year.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Abyss? Never was good, he relied too much on hardcore shit and couldn't have a decent match without blading.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Abyss? Never was good, he relied too much on hardcore shit and couldn't have a decent match without blading.

No, I disagree he moved very well for a man his size in his early TNA run and mixed the hardcore style and the power moves very well. Not saying he was ever a top talent but I enjoyed his work for awhile.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Abyss could do more than just the hardcore style he was known for, just not much more. He was easily carry-able by guys like Angle and Styles who had some great matches with him. The most I've been interested in Abyss in years has been the Park, Park, & Park law firm this year though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Part the issue with him is that he just broken his body down after years of wrestling that style and also TNA have run out of good things for him to do.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No, I disagree he moved very well for a man his size in his early TNA run and mixed the hardcore style and the power moves very well. Not saying he was ever a top talent but I enjoyed his work for awhile.

Allow me to disagree with your disagreement.

He didn't move faster than a Kane does in his first run, he was Kid Kash's lacky from my memory and he was just there to give someone a blackhole slam and take the big bump for the loss.

His only real match I enjoyed was his cage match with AJ Styles in 04, other than that, he would simply bring out thumbtacks EVERY match then took the bump for the loss. It got boring and he just kept on doing until he moved onto to glass.

Matt Morgan is a vastly better big man than Abyss.

His whole Park, Park & Park schtick isn't very entertaining imo, it's a one note joke that takes up too much time and the payoff isn't worth the time and effort that goes into it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Allow me to disagree with your disagreement.

He didn't move faster than a Kane does in his first run, he was Kid Kash's lacky from my memory and he was just there to give someone a blackhole slam and take the big bump for the loss.

His only real match I enjoyed was his cage match with AJ Styles in 04, other than that, he would simply bring out thumbtacks EVERY match then took the bump for the loss. It got boring and he just kept on doing until he moved onto to glass.

Matt Morgan is a vastly better big man than Abyss.

His whole Park, Park & Park schtick isn't very entertaining imo, it's a one note joke that takes up too much time and the payoff isn't worth the time and effort that goes into it.[/QUOTE]

Well we agree on the last part at least I see nothing in the Park stuff lol.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
These past two months I have given TNA a chance, and I have come to love it. It's such a refreshing change from Raw every week. I've found myself actually looking forward to Impact now, more then I do Raw. I'm loving the Bound For Glory series that is going on because it almost promises 1 good match a night at least. Most times there more then one good match. There are a lot of shinning talents there that really stick out to me. Like James Storms, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Kenny King. And some of my old favorites like Angle, Hardy, and Mr.Ken...Anderson. I have seen huge improvements in TNA, and whenever I try to get one of my friends into wrestling, I will actually refer them to TNA before I do WWE now. I've also been watching older matches from TNA and the wrestling ability has always been there. Just poor booking decisions have been over shadowing it, but they have been doing a very good job to push new talents, and making much better decisions.

I'm super excited because I got my ticket yesterday and I'm going to go to Bound For Glory. TNA is coming out to the south west for the first time and I am not missing that. Can't wait to see how to card shapes up.