Why The "New Breed" Is Better Than The "Originals"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
The Originals will fall to the might Pharaoh and his New BReed.

Wordlife

yeah ignoring the originals.....

anyways.... as of now... and as it will be in the end.... the new breed will
:rip_1::rip_1::rip_1:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
lol I can defenantly tell which side is Face and which one is heel, you decide...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah World life, with that attitude your nothing but dead weight here on the New Breed

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I have an idea

Someone in the New Breed make a banner, put:

Have it saying ''New Breed'', then maybe a quote like ''The future of the IWF''

Have a few wrestlers on it to represent some of the users, like 5. Defiant One (HBK), Mat (w.e. he wants), Wrestling Station (Batista), Edge_Foreva (Edge), Hell Rell (w.e he wants). Doesn't have to be these people.

Something like that

Wordlife

ok how bout we have a contest... it'll end on friday.... someone makes a thread from the new breed and someone makes a thread for the originals... and the maker of each of the two makes a list of all the people by friday from their respected breeds, and keeps updating it when they find new people 4 their breed... then... we vote on who is what... like king, queen (lol) etc... and yeah... the losing team/losing breed, so to speak, must rep each and every one of the winners members

Rell

Reaction score
I agree Dylan, I will no longer disrespect the "Originals" besides, I have a lot of respect for the originals, and hopefully they have respect for me (If they do the sure have a strange was of showing it)...Truth basically called us trash a few minuets ago, now he wants to join us, something just isn't adding up.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah we should trust any of them lol they think there smarter than us sending a 'Spy' if you will to try and betray us and btw good idea edge forever

Truth

Reaction score
Jeez Hell Rell it was a huge plot twist get with the game.

tasso10

Reaction score
dunno bout reppin every1 wordlife bt the rest sounded aight. Can someone make an updated list? Maybe sticky it?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I was thinking of the Banner with the name ''The New Breed'' And then have all our names on it and say ''We are the Future of the Iwf''

Wordlife

yeah.... we dont gotta rep every1 just the top 5 ppl that were chosen as the top 4 ppl in the breed