Why The "New Breed" Is Better Than The "Originals"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Woa Woa Woa, Originals are old bastards? Look at me man, I am pre-prime right now, my pre-prime is even greater than you in your prime. I am King Almighty and IWF's Official Celebrity. Me and New Breeder Mat go club hopping dude, I have thanksgiving with those ho's. I have a fast life, just like my whips. If you start calling me old, my courtship will seek you at your residents peasant!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
So this isnt about skin color or accents it's about 2 groups battling it out for the right to claim this forum. Sorry to say but we have got the experience over your egos.

Rell

Reaction score
Woa Woa Woa, Originals are old bastards? Look at me man, I am pre-prime right now, my pre-prime is even greater than you in your prime. I am King Almighty and IWF's Official Celebrity. Me and New Breeder Mat go club hopping dude, I have thanksgiving with those ho's. I have a fast life, just like my whips. If you start calling me old, my courtship will seek you at your residents peasant!

Please tell me this dude was not rapping, "I have a fast life, just like my whip" LMAO this dude on some 1997 Ying Yang twin type shit. Is it just me or does badass look like one of the Hanson kids...

mmmbop

I love this New Breed vs Original stuff

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The Hanson bothers were amazing so dont dis them and M'bop yourself back to ur NB shit hole

phantomgerald

Presenting the newest member of the originals.... ... ME!!!

phantomgerald

i'll teach ya kids a lesson or two. i'll show you that it pays... ... to be rude

Rell

Reaction score
Damn it Phantom, you were a cool guy too. I liked your style of posting. Theres no doubt you that would have been a great member for the New Breed but like they say, if your not with us, your an asshole...wait thats not how it goes.