Why does the WWE push Hornswaggle?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Fuck, I just remember that division. EPICEPICEPIC. Hornswoggle was shit all compared to those little tykes.

Airfixx

Cenamark.....sometimes I think you'll defend anything WWE does. lol

The FACTS speak for themself.... No "Defense" necessary.

As for the topic itself peeps need to relax it's not like MVP and co would be tearing up Cena in the main event if Horny wasn't on the roster.

My only real complaint about Hornswaggle is that they overkill any idea they have that goes well.... Perfect example being the shit with Chavo.... As a one of two week deal it's fine (quick and got a chuckle from the crowd), but we saw, what, 5 maybe 6 matches between them on TWO different shows!!!

In terms of being a kids character, Hornswaggle annoys me as an adult far less than The Bushwhackers, Hillbilly Jim and their ilk did when I was a teen so make of that what you will.

Reaction score
He gets pushed because Midgets are Funny!!! <sarcasm>

Midgets have been around in the business since....Jerry Lawler and Doink brought them in, I think...

Hometown Kid

I just wish the announcers would stop acting appalled every time one of his opponents does a regular move on Hornswoggle during his matches.