Why does the WWE push Hornswaggle?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Is it just me who thinks he gets better pushes than the actual wrestlers on Raw (e.g. MVP, Swagger, Bourne, Miz etc..)

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy????!

Ajax

Reaction score
He gets pushed because little kids like him.

CenaMark54

Because he always get a great reaction. Plus he is a useful tool to either get a heel over or for when it comes time to turn a heel.

Honestly, he deserves every push he gets. If only guys like MVP could get half the reaction Horny gets.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Hornswaggle probably has the highest win percentage in wwe lol

the dark knight

him and his disturbingly gay entrance theme are the worst things in wwe history. i'd rather watch khali jerking off while listening to jillian.

Kaedon

Reaction score
because a lot of people think he is entertaining.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Not as gay as those Brits tbh :shifty:

Airfixx

Gay Britain, ahem, 'flavour' of the month is it, K-man?

@ TDK: 'Leprechaun' or "Man That Loves To Fight"...? Hmmmm. ;o]

the dark knight

....C'mon man; it's infinitely more "gay" when Finaly comes out to it.
well yes but i meant the music itself,,it just gets on my nerves and makes me wanna vomit at the same time.

Gay Britain, ahem, 'flavour' of the month is it, K-man?

@ TDK: 'Leprechaun' or "Man That Loves To Fight"...? Hmmmm. ;o]

fuck both of em, i hope they get struck by an F5.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Because he always get a great reaction. Plus he is a useful tool to either get a heel over or for when it comes time to turn a heel.

Honestly, he deserves every push he gets. If only guys like MVP could get half the reaction Horny gets.

Cenamark.....sometimes I think you'll defend anything WWE does. lol

btman

Reaction score
You remember when Smackdown made a "juniors" devision?

And how utterly lame and Blue it was, how the matches had barely any crowd reaction and why it was canceled. (I assume ratings sucked, I stopped watching Smackdown period because of it, and I had never stopped watching wrestling ever before)

Yeah having 1 Hornswoggle is probably the reason we don't have 10 odd midgets wrestling.. So WWE doesn't get sued over discriminating or something.

It's probably the same reason WWE has always had divas wrestling even when there literally were no good wrestlers.