Who's the shameless cocksucker that removed my legend status?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Your lol so serious approach is the gayest shit EVER HANDS DOWN

Are your fucking panties too tight

HOLY COCKBALL JESUS FUCK I WANT TO BANG YOU IN THE MOUTH LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTHSTAR

Ever since you became in charge all i'm seeing is you enforce your own shit ideas and giving a big fuck you to the part of the forum that helped this place not go to shit.

Its like ECW on the fucking internet forum

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dear people who are no longer legends:

At one time or another you were actually an excellent member of the community, didn't cause much trouble, treated others with respect. But as of late you have displayed dozens of immature actions. Disrupting the forum, personally attacking other members and being simply rude to other people. So you are hereby stripped of all legend status. You do not set an example of what a member should be at the forum.

Maybe someday if you members clean up your act and treat other members with respect and dignity then you may one day become a legend again around there parts.

Regardless if the HIAT part of the forum has no rules, it shows what kind of person you are. Total lack of respect for one another is socially unacceptable behavior for a LEGEND. And I can let you figure out your selves what posts have been made to garner losing the legend status.

RE Mike Chaos:

At one time or another, you were a good administrator. Apparently. However, as an administrator who leaves for two years, then returns and decides he's running this forum alone, de-administraing the guy who made this forum entertaining and fun while you did nothing (which mind you, is much better than what you've done since your return), you do not set an example as an administrator of this forum, let alone head administrator.

Maybe someday if you die, this forum shall again prosper. Or if you disappear again. Hopefully tomorrow. Until then the chances are slim.

Regardless of this forum having no stringent rules, you decided your return as a Nazi dictator would be beneficial to this forum. It hasn't been. Fuck off.

Regardless of you 'running' this site, you suck dick. Regardless of you 'running' this site, you leaving for two years then randomly making returns and declaring yourself SOLID MIKE CHAOS THE BIG BOSS has shown what type of a person you are. Total lack of a brain does not bode well for an ADMIN. And I can let you figure out what moronic decisions have led me to this conclusion.

However, despite this response I do want to let you know that I am willing to make amends. I have decided that my position of power as a superior to others on this forum is so important that I will suck your dick, in order to get my legend spot back, if not the smod spot that you advertised in the classified ads.

Yours sincerely,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps.

noumenon

Maybe if everyone spent less time bitching and moaning about every little thing and actually focused on I dunno..POSTING AND DISCUSSING STUFF ON A FORUM things would be a little bit better.

LKP... stop having a big forehead and bitching when people call you out on it.
Everyone else... stop calling out LKP on his big forehead unless he first posts a picture of it.

On the whole MS/WS situation. What difference has there been in the forum since they left? Absolutely none. Oh no, we have HIAT back...holy shit..disaster. The color of my name changed...oh no. Did WS's post of "::snarky comment/shifty eyed face::" really add something to the forum that's missing right now?

It's a WRESTLING forum... not some paying job that you're trying to climb the ranks of and someone shit you out of. Discuss wrestling and stop bitching. Holy shit.

Great One

Dear people who are no longer legends:

At one time or another you were actually an excellent member of the community, didn't cause much trouble, treated others with respect. But as of late you have displayed dozens of immature actions. Disrupting the forum, personally attacking other members and being simply rude to other people. So you are hereby stripped of all legend status. You do not set an example of what a member should be at the forum.

Maybe someday if you members clean up your act and treat other members with respect and dignity then you may one day become a legend again around there parts.

Regardless if the HIAT part of the forum has no rules, it shows what kind of person you are. Total lack of respect for one another is socially unacceptable behavior for a LEGEND. And I can let you figure out your selves what posts have been made to garner losing the legend status.
Who exactly did I disrespect other than LKP like 12 hours ago? A 'member' who garners absolutely no respect by getting involved in every little thing and adding absolutely NOTHING to the forum. God forbid I tell him to shut the fuck up, which obviously is justifiable and ill-focused enough to erase 5+ years on the forum. That makes a lot of sense.

Beer

RE Mike Chaos:

At one time or another, you were a good administrator. Apparently. However, as an administrator who leaves for two years, then returns and decides he's running this forum alone, de-administraing the guy who made this forum entertaining and fun while you did nothing (which mind you, is much better than what you've done since your return), you do not set an example as an administrator of this forum, let alone head administrator.

Maybe someday if you die, this forum shall again prosper. Or if you disappear again. Hopefully tomorrow. Until then the chances are slim.

Regardless of this forum having no stringent rules, you decided your return as a Nazi dictator would be beneficial to this forum. It hasn't been. Fuck off.

Regardless of you 'running' this site, you suck dick. Regardless of you 'running' this site, you leaving for two years then randomly making returns and declaring yourself SOLID MIKE CHAOS THE BIG BOSS has shown what type of a person you are. Total lack of a brain does not bode well for an ADMIN. And I can let you figure out what moronic decisions have led me to this conclusion.

However, despite this response I do want to let you know that I am willing to make amends. I have decided that my position of power as a superior to others on this forum is so important that I will suck your dick, in order to get my legend spot back, if not the smod spot that you advertised in the classified ads.

Yours sincerely,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps.

Who exactly did I disrespect other than LKP like 12 hours ago? A 'member' who garners absolutely no respect by getting involved in every little thing and adding absolutely NOTHING to the forum. God forbid I tell him to shut the fuck up, which obviously is justifiable and ill-focused enough to erase 5+ years on the forum. That makes a lot of sense.

OMFG RAPE. :worthy:

xtremebadass

Maybe if everyone spent less time bitching and moaning about every little thing and actually focused on I dunno..POSTING AND DISCUSSING STUFF ON A FORUM things would be a little bit better.

I got to admit this is good stuff. If the countless BS threads over the past week or two were actually posts in the WRESTLING discussions on this WRESTLING forum, OMG.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
btw i dunno about the others but peepshow being a regular member again is one of the most intelligent decisions things ive seen on this forum for a long ass time.

LKP

LKP... stop having a big forehead and bitching when people call you out on it.
Everyone else... stop calling out LKP on his big forehead unless he first posts a picture of it.

I cant help having a big head :)
Plus peepshow and co stripped of legend status? LMFAO