• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the shameless cocksucker that removed my legend status?

PeepShow

I demand it be put back in my group memberships, along w/ "The Great" as well.

Wordlife

Dude, no idea!

If I had the authority to put your legend status back on, I would. I don't have that authority. I can accept Column and VIP Memberships only, that's all I know of. I can PM Mike if you'd like me to to have him put it back for you?

LKP

I thought id stay back and e watch this one unfold. Then i thought in time my name will pop up And guess what? It does lol.

Great One

That's because you're always crying and making a big deal of legends.

lol this whole status system is hilarious do people really feel there opinion matters more or something if they have legend status who cares?

LKP

No dude, i was wondering why all of the changes that is all. Mike explained to me and i thought ok fair enough. Have you heard me moan since? No. Peepshow obviously got demoted for something. I dunno what has happened.

Moonlight Drive

Legend isn't a staff position, you don't get 'demoted'

Also, what's with this sudden influx of members becoming legends?

LKP

I said that MLD but then i "moaned" about it. So do not fall into the same trap i did.

Nation

He's an IWF Original. Until lately he hasn't been active. He was banned for a while.