who's the better midfielder?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
you want to replace maradona with henry good thinking as always TDk:agree: with all the money his wife is trying to get out of henry in their divorce he'll probably get depressed,become fat and become an advocate of coke.
btw i think that kaka is an awesome player only reason i don't mention him is because of what he did to us in th CL final.But at the end of his career kaka can be up there with zidane

the dark knight

you want to replace maradona with henry good thinking as always TDk:agree: with all the money his wife is trying to get out of henry in their divorce he'll probably get depressed,become fat and become an advocate of coke.
btw i think that kaka is an awesome player only reason i don't mention him is because of what he did to us in th CL final.But at the end of his career kaka can be up there with zidane

1)was it sarcasm or you did really agree? lol :starwars:

2)i agree, kaka's one of the few who's in the same level as gerrard! AND, the only reason i dont like him is the because....the same reason you stated lol.